Gaining

How big do you wanna be?

I started at about 160 I'm currently bouncing around 245 I'd like to get to 280-290 by the time I'm done.
9 years

How big do you wanna be?

When i was 55 kg i thought getting to 70 was going to make me huge and really fat.

Right now I'm around 108 kg and on my way back up again and I'm currently aiming for 135 kilo by Christmas 2015 (so 300 lbs) and i think right now that this will be a huge look for me etc, but if anything of gaining over double my bodyweight over 10 years had taught me is that at 300 lbs I'll be looking at 350 lbs and thinking, it's not that much more...

Watch this space but i feel I'm definitely going to end up on the much larger size of my goals than i ever thought i would..........
9 years

How big do you wanna be?

Maybe a good 250 or so smiley
9 years

How big do you wanna be?

around 300-325 more if I like it
9 years

How big do you wanna be?

louisaml wrote:
350 pounds. That way I get nice and fat and see how well I can get along with being that big. If I still find I am without major issues then as big as possible as long as I can do chores and play with my kids.

For your height, 350 sounds perfect. Would love to see you get that big. Judging by your latest pics, definitely on the way there :-)
9 years

How big do you wanna be?

hmm i would like to gain in steps of 10lbs until 250 maybe and would like to see having a nice gf with maybe some feeder tendencies if i will get chubbier or at some point will get into shape but i can aimagine some maximum weight at 300lbs maybe

but as long as i am alone i only will gain until 240 maybe and see if i can still hide the fact i am now chubby and not just having a little more weight on me for a short time ...:-)
9 years

How big do you wanna be?

At least 600lbs but 750lbs would be my dream weight. The bigger the better smiley
9 years

How big do you wanna be?

300 for now, and I'll see how I feel when I get there.
9 years

How big do you wanna be?

My first goal is 250 lbs, then I'll consider 270 lbs
9 years

How big do you wanna be?

500 would be fabulous, but that's only if I could stop myself from wanting to go bigger.
9 years
123   loading