General

Do you feel sexy ?

Caramel wrote:
Not Always sexy, but, I like what I see in the mirror...

Its been a long time I stoped comparing myself with other people ... WE all have sexy things and our own flaws ...

This.

Feel confident in your own skin. Be hapoy with your image and portray that confidence to others.
10 years

Do you feel sexy ?

^^^I probably found this far funnier than I should have
10 years

Do you feel sexy ?

Ghouliette wrote:
chubbyhoney wrote:
On form as ever, Murphy.

Personally OP, I find people who think they're sexy, deeply unsexy.

Oh, well, shoot.

LOL!
10 years

Do you feel sexy ?

curvycakes wrote:
I think I'm cute sometimes.

I wouldn't go as far as to say sexy tho, lol.

I'd say both!
10 years

Do you feel sexy ?

Not really. I've felt worse, I'm mostly indifferent now.
10 years

Do you feel sexy ?

SoShy.
People have no right to tell you you "should" be more confident. The "should" word again, speaks volumes.

As for the people who tell you you're ugly, well, says more about them.
10 years

Do you feel sexy ?

Elanor wrote:

There's always necrophiliacs smiley

Blinding pillow talk too.
10 years

Do you feel sexy ?

Plenty of fun to be had on the scrap heap SoShy.

Besides, no one said that in anyway whatsoever. Even if they had, so what.
10 years

Do you feel sexy ?

I'm gonna get back on topic because SoShy was depressing the hell out of me.

Yes I feel effing sexy! And no I don't think it's wrong to get turned on when I look in the mirror.
10 years

Do you feel sexy ?

SoShy wrote:
chubbyhoney wrote:
Please keep the thread on track SoShy!

I answered the question... I wasn't aware that the truth was the wrong answer...

Can't stop laughing at the idea it "depresses" someone else though. This is how I feel all the time, every day. You don't think I hate it?

Maybe it's me being insensitive but..... I just don't get it. I looked at your profile, and I'm bigger than you. Now I can't speak for your face but as for mine, its not all that in real life. The photos on here don't depict it correctly, and I don't think I'm considered pretty in person. So really, me and you must have some similarities in the way we look, but I've never been attacked or chased or whatever... people can be mean but the way you describe it there are people constantly on a witch hunt for you, and I just really struggle to believe that. If it is the case that you genuinely can't go out of the house for fear of such hate crimes, I think you really need to reconsider where you reside, because I can assure you that does not happen to the majority of the fat community..... right?

As far as I know anyway.... feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
10 years
123   loading