Gaining

Fenugreek...wow!

I think it only causes breast growth or has feminizing effects when you take a very large dose.
10 years

Fenugreek...wow!

I will try this. It also may increase the size of your moobs as well too smiley
10 years

Fenugreek...wow!

They really do wonders for your appetite. I am currently finding this out.
10 years

Fenugreek...wow!

Just started fenugreek. I was kinda pigging out for a bit at the beginning but stopped just cause I wasn't felling it. But some things I did notice with fenugreek is it did make me go to the bathroom pretty frequently when I started out. It also makes my sweat smell just like the herb (and sometimes my urine). I actually think I leaned out a bit on fenugreek since I'm starting to see my abs come back. I think I need to eat more and/or have more fat on me to really see the intended effects.
10 years

Fenugreek...wow!

So I've ben taking it for a little while now and the bowel movements are kind of back to normal and weight hasn't really changed much either. I gained like 1-2 pounds of something other than water weight.
I said I noticed more ab definition in my last post. That holds only more true now, however it's only when I stand. When I sit, I look kind of chubby and am noticeably more jiggly. I think it might have to do with fat distribution (visceral to subcutaneous).
Appetite, I haven't necessarily been more hungry, but I have been eating more. I think I just eat before the hunger kicks in and end up taking more to feel satisfied.
10 years

Fenugreek...wow!

lisa281 wrote:
I have been taking it 3 times a day 2 tablets for 3 days now and to be honest i have noticed the going to the toilet has increased and not feeling bloated but i havnt been feeling anymore hungry then normal smiley

I can t stand the taste of the capsules so have been taking them with pop or milk :/

It's recommended you take it with food, rather than just swallowing it with water or another fluid. Doing this will probably help you with your taste issue.
10 years

Fenugreek...wow!

Noticed this exchanged on the Fenugreek website and had to chuckle. The moderator has no problem giving weight gain advice to an 87 lb. woman, but a fatty...well now this doesn't compute. If she only knew how many feeders and feedees were looking to do the same...

Gabby June 11, 2014 at 6:11 pm
Hi Sahar,
Thanks for your write up on fenugreek. I am currently trying to gain weight, but feel like I’ve hit a wall. I am currently 437 pounds (highest is 460), but would like to get up to 500. Is this something that could help me? Since I’m a bigger woman, should I increase the dosage? Knowing fenugreek is just an herb, is it powerful enough to help me gain 60lbs? Also, I know fenugreek is also used for weight loss–I don’t understand how it could do both…
Thanks in advance!
Gabby

Sahar Perske July 17, 2014 at 12:04 pm
I kept reading your comment for too many times in my opinion! I don’t understand how you intend to gain sixty pounds! I’m sorry to say this, but you are going to kill yourself prematurely!
And no, using fenugreek seeds is not going to help you. My advice stops here, I don’t want to tell you something that I’m going to regret, you should slow down, lose weight, and go see a doctor.

10 years

Fenugreek...wow!

It Is also used by new moms to increase milk supply. The down side is it is also used for artificial maple flavoring, so you end up smelling like syrup.Or at least my wife did when she was taking it to increase her milk supply
9 years
12   loading