Gaining

Such a tough experience

last_key wrote:
I hope I'm not the only one to say this....but your wife you call her....and you feel betrayed that she's losing weight....really....she's your wife. If all you care about is her weight,just leave her now. Save both of your time. Posts like this disgust me....have to be kidding me....

Hey last_key....No.. that's not all I care about with regard to my Wife but as previously stated I was simply venting my frustration as an FA going through this loss of weight and explaining my feelings about it. Even if my feeling's were wrong they are my feeling's and I wanted to discuss them at that time in a place where some like minded people have felt the same way possibly.

I come here like I previously stated to discuss similar things with people into the same fetish and not really impose my aggressive thoughts on. I know myself that I try not to be judgmental to any posts I read but rather offer info. regarding the topic.... or I merely pass over them and not get involved. I am not really sure what upset you so much but Wow bro....sorry if I struck a wrong chord with you. And that goes for anyone else as well.

Also, I firmly believe and actually live my life this way.....that every situation is truly different even though they may be similar... but there are still many different variables that change the total equation.

Some things get better with age.... Good Wine, WISDOM, Wealth and hopefully with my Wife an increase in Weight.
10 years
12   loading