Lifestyle tips

How to gain discretely? embarrassed at what others think.

pluviophile:
I work at Starbucks. I would be extremely happy if this happened every day at my store lol.

Topofthescale78:
Crack the code, find us 2000 calorie coffees!!

I just order a venti milk, substituted with heavy cream, with 10 pumps of mocha syrup.
4 years

[

Kimllyy:
I just order a venti milk, substituted with heavy cream, with 10 pumps of mocha syrup.

becomingoverweight:
I've always wanted to order something like that but I've been afraid of being judged oddly...

I've only done it online order, and I rush in grab it and leave asap.

I never do it at a local store where I might bump into someone I know.
4 years

I've always wanted to order something like that but I've been afraid of being judged oddly...

Another thing I've done is get a venti iced mocha with no ice subbed with heavy cream. It probably has less heavy cream than the straight milk, but I think it's marginally less obvious what I'm doing.
4 years

That heavy cream from Starbucks doesn't sound like a bad idea, and is only $3 and change at my local store which is cheaper than getting a pint from the grocery.
4 years

Can't relate 😂😂
4 years

Ordering at Starbucks seems like a very expensive way to gain.
4 years

Kimllyy:
Another thing I've done is get a venti iced mocha with no ice subbed with heavy cream. It probably has less heavy cream than the straight milk, but I think it's marginally less obvious what I'm doing.

becomingoverweight:
I usually get an iced grande hazelnut latte with heavy cream. Do they put in more heavy cream if you ask for no ice?

Yeah the ice gets replaced with more milk. So if a venti is 30-50% ice, you could be getting 8-12 FL oz of heavy cream by ordering no ice.
4 years

I don't know why your roommates would even care about you intentionally gaining weight.

If you're that worried about them finding out, you could just keep the heavy whipping cream quarts in another container, like a cooler bag or something. Then just discretely pour some in an opaque cup and drink away. Good luck!
3 years
12   loading