Fat experiences

Bursting feeling

MrCupeKe:
How do you even go about stuffing yourself to that point? It all sounds so hot, I have trouble stuffing myself with so much of a single food because the taste starts to get bland and my chewing slows down, sometimes if I push myself I gag. Any advice on how to eat more and fill yourself up more?

Water to avoid dehydration, Sodas and Root Beer expanded it. Overall when you have a connection to certain foods, you'll make the time to finish even if sitting around to let it settle before pushing on.
3 years

Bursting feeling

NYCBellyBlimp:
Sides, back ached, Lungs fought for space vs my stomach. Literally sat with my head upright to use gravity to help it all settle. Amazing feeling.

Plump Belly To Curvy:
That sounds like an amazing feeling

Most definitely. It's priceless. Blocks a lot of things out, especially negative people or negativity previously.
3 years

Bursting feeling

I has such a feeling once. I was eating a large tasty meal and was breathless and felt like I am going to burst, it was so delicious, that only when I felt full with stretched shirt that I understood I am going to burst. Great experience, would do it again with pleasure. Such an amazing feeling.
3 years

Bursting feeling

I had such a feeling once. I was eating a large tasty meal and was breathless and felt like I am going to burst, it was so delicious, that only when I felt full with stretched shirt that I understood I am going to burst. Great experience, would do it again with pleasure. Such an amazing feeling.
3 years

Bursting feeling

I’m experiencing that now, as my last belt loop is hanging on :-)
3 years
12   loading