Gaining

Over the hump

Chubbydiva:
When I was 200-lbs., I thought that I was over the hump. Now that I'm fifty some pounds heavier, I'm not quite over the hump; but I'm getting there. I learned to accept myself as a fat person.

Good for you
1 year

Over the hump

[citation]AskDrFeeder: Beaucoup de feedees sont en conflit lorsqu'ils commencent, mais se sentent moins bien après avoir gagné suffisamment pour être "au-dessus de la bosse". Après avoir gagné environ 30 livres, ils aiment gagner plus et le craignent moins et tous les doutes disparaissent. Cela vous est-il arrivé ? Si oui, quel était votre poids de départ et à quel poids étiez-vous au-dessus de la bosse ? Si vous n'avez pas surmonté la bosse, vous y attendez-vous ? Ou espérer ?[ /quote]

have been conflicted since I was 15 years old I am bipolar
I am currently athletic.

My desire to let go is increasing as is my goal which was 250 lbs at first and is now 500 lbs, the more I try to get rid of the fetish the more I want to get fat, I even want to be immobile now when before I was disgusted.

I'm going to leave my family to go to college this year in another country, I'm going to gain 30 - 40 lbs to try but I'm afraid it won't stop but it's exciting too.
I'm looking for a girl to encourage me

I think I'm at the top of the hump XD
1 year
12   loading