Gaining

Tips and tricks for someone with a fast metabolism?

Lilb04:
Thank y’all for the tips. Sorry I’m a bit of a nerd when it comes to numbers I don’t know why. I would just want to enjoy it it’s just hard to make progress lol

Munchies:
The more you stress about it, the harder it will be for you. Weight gain is more than numbers or a data set. It's a lifestyle.

Remember everything you did to get in shape? It wasn't as easy as eating the right foods and doing the right exercises. It was a lifestyle change.

Lilb04:
Well I guess it’s more like changing my habits and forcing myself to eat more until I get used to that smiley

Don't force it. If it feels like work, you aren't going to stick to it. Try to take a more hedonistic approach.
1 year

Lilb04:
Thank y’all for the tips. Sorry I’m a bit of a nerd when it comes to numbers I don’t know why. I would just want to enjoy it it’s just hard to make progress lol

I don’t eat massive portions or huge meals for the calories I eat them because I’m just so insatiable and eating that yummy food will make me really happy, tis what I mean when I say eat like a fatty. for the most part getting fat is a slow process don’t get discouraged and just remember consistency is key
1 year

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
11 months
12   loading