Fat experiences

Revealing bellies in public

I love seeing round, soft bellies revealed on public smiley
3 weeks

As I've gained over the years, there have been multiple stretches when I've put on so much weight so fast, many of my shirts didn't cover all my fat. Most recently, I gained 60 pounds in 5.5 weeks. My tops could no longer be pulled to cover my belly, and my pants became too small to tuck my gut into. While I did order larger items for going places where I feel the need to cover up, I'm not overly concerned about showing some skin while taking the dog out or running a small errand. As someone nearly 600 pounds, I'm pretty sure people are aware I'm fat, and I don't think a peep of flesh adds anything inflammatory to my appearance.

I'm also not shy about bikinis. I'm disproportionately built. Though I'm fat all over, my midsection is so big, my body shape is closer to being a sideways oval than round. Therefore, a high-wasted bikini doesn't work for me. I need string bikinis that don't constrain the belly at all, and I'm not ashamed to wear them. Why should I be? No reason my body is less deserving of wearing one than anyone else's! This year though, I need to find a new one, since last year's would only fit if I wore it as a headband!!
2 weeks

Hi,

I love my belly, and here where I know other will, I let it all hang out. But in public alas early life experience and deep seated anxiety kicks in and I cover up.

At the hot pool I go to weekly just to wear a wet shirt has taken some getting use to. I note other very fat men with stomachs out, but not as big as me.

I will challenge myself at the pool one day.

BWL.
2 weeks

This is becoming more common, both the intentional and accidental displays of bellies.

I see lots of Millennial and Gen Z women wearing crop tops regardless of weight, whereas two decades ago it was almost unthinkable w/o a flat stomach!

One borderline SSBBW acquaintance gained considerably since Covid but hasn't updated her wardrobe. She's constantly tugging at her shirts trying to keep her belly concealed. I find it rather cute and sexy.
2 weeks

Maybe the boldest thing I ever did was, ironically, when I was about 360 pounds smaller than I am now. I was regaining lost weight aggressively and weighed around 230 with a big belly. I had a Bohemian-style halter top with a flowy skirt, and the top had a small elastic band around the bottom. If pulled up over the belly, it looked like a cropped poet's blouse. One day, in a particular bout of courage, I wore it like that to a Mexican restaurant and completely stuffed my face with a big bulging tummy on display. Admittedly, it was around 3 pm during the afternoon lull. I still felt brave, and somehow, even braver driving home with my pale beach ball belly on display
2 weeks

BigBallBellyGirl:
Maybe the boldest thing I ever did was, ironically, when I was about 360 pounds smaller than I am now. I was regaining lost weight aggressively and weighed around 230 with a big belly. I had a Bohemian-style halter top with a flowy skirt, and the top had a small elastic band around the bottom. If pulled up over the belly, it looked like a cropped poet's blouse. One day, in a particular bout of courage, I wore it like that to a Mexican restaurant and completely stuffed my face with a big bulging tummy on display. Admittedly, it was around 3 pm during the afternoon lull. I still felt brave, and somehow, even braver driving home with my pale beach ball belly on display

Despite the restaurant not being busy, of course the staff had to notice not only your figure but your consumption! Imagine the conversation in that kitchen!
2 weeks

BigBallBellyGirl:

Newenglander:
Despite the restaurant not being busy, of course the staff had to notice not only your figure but your consumption! Imagine the conversation in that kitchen!

I can't remember what I ordered, but I do recall still being hungry after clearing my plates. When the server came to bring the check, I ordered more food instead. I'm sure there was talk!
1 week

To me this is one of those things I wish I had more opportunities to go and act upon in real time, but thats a different thread I suppose lol,

was getting my usual coffee and was in the parking lot. and saw a car of people looked like 2-3 Women, maybe a guy as well in the back couldnt tell. On like a road trip, filling a tire with one of those air compressors.. It looked like they had everything under control so I just walked in.. as I am waiting for my order, i see one of the girls with her shirt up and enormous stomach hanging out.. she was well over 200 and not tall at all..i couldnt believe it at first lol, I had to double take.. and sure enough she starts jiggling it slapping it standing there right in the parking lot…like a FF mirage in real life lol and by time I could get out there poof they were gone… THE END
1 week

I saw this the other day and elected to do a social experiment - I walked around my local mall eating McDonalds wearing an outgrown shirt that only covered to just above my belly button, and some jeans done up under my belly. Here's an overview of those who i caught noticing:

-Most women made eye contact, then their eyes would drop down to my belly and stay there
-Kids often openly stared
-Most men looked at my belly, then away very quickly
- 1 person asked if I was pregnant (i said no, just fat haha)
- Older couple walked by me and I overheard "look at that whale, what is this country coming to?"
- Few teens in candy shop snickered saying I should lay off the sweets (to be fair, I bought a few bags of candy)
- Mom said to her daughter if you keep eating like that you'll look like her soon
- toddler giggled and said BELLY BELLY BELLY loudly

Also as a side note, eating while paying attention to how people are reacting to your fat and being okay/trying to look fat and gluttonous, great technique for stuffing in public as it distracted me into eating my 2 mcd meals and all my candy
1 week

I've had this happen to me on a few occasions. Standing up or stretching for me always exposes my belly. I've had issues with finding shirts that would cover my belly, but have found a brand that works well. Still, my belly tends to peek out every now & then.
4 days
123   loading