General

Feederism podcast?

It seems like every time a feedist podcast gets going some drama happens, a models isn’t included or someone gets upset and they complain and then it’s over or they get cold feet that or they are inundated by hordes of honry perverts and stop.

Shits cursed man.
2 months

Feederism podcast?

FeederOni:
gmmm I see. the reason I bring this up
is because (I watch Deadwingdork) I seen zoos and even..other people who i will niot mention, make a podcasts for their..crimes

meanwhile, we don't for some reason
hell, I even seen Atheist podcasts to....

Well I mean atheism is like millions of people at least in the US. I doubt that there’s many more than like 400,000 feedists worldwide so I mean there’s not much audience for a feedist one.
2 months

Feederism podcast?

2seatsalways:
Wood has had one but alas no longer active. You may see some models pop up here and there in plus size talks but never directed about this lifestyle.

You could give it a shot but then every episode has to be mapped out. Will you run out of material to talk about though?

That is a good point
I could do a solo thing and talk about my awakening as a kid and up to this point

then bring others in, to talk about their experience's

I would LOVE to get Candy Godiva, my favorite SSBBW
2 months

Feederism podcast?

2seatsalways:
Wood has had one but alas no longer active. You may see some models pop up here and there in plus size talks but never directed about this lifestyle.

You could give it a shot but then every episode has to be mapped out. Will you run out of material to talk about though?

FeederOni:
That is a good point
I could do a solo thing and talk about my awakening as a kid and up to this point

then bring others in, to talk about their experience's

I would LOVE to get Candy Godiva, my favorite SSBBW

2seatsalways:
That could be a good start. You do know Candy has been more hush hush and doing poorly with health right? If she would show up on a podcast about this it may backfire her current YT channel. You could contact her privately to see if she would be interested in though.

I heard about her health and do worry about her
the keeping a low profile, I didn't know though
..I do wish i could speak to her and give her ,the respect she deserves, cause I seen video about her from idiots that put her down.

At the very least, I will make or could make a video just to praise her as my number one model or something
you know, putting respect in her name
Besides, I sadly have no idea how to contact her..twitter, facebook and even tumblr are gone
2 months

Feederism podcast?

Munchies:
Having interacted with a lot of people on FF, I think it's because most people are not interesting enough to have a podcast.

Actually laughed out loud at this
2 months

Feederism podcast?

I think the biggest problem is that most people don't want to be out about this stuff. It'd be hard to do that on a seriously interesting podcast.
2 months

Feederism podcast?

I’m so for starting a podcast or feature on a podcast. We need one.
2 months

Feederism podcast?

there have been a few podcasts in our community in the past. i think the folks involved probably ran out of steam - it's easy to start with good ideas and intentions, but i am sure it eventually turns into a bit of a grind. plus, to do a regular podcast for any length of time, you need a constant stream of material to cover, which can be tricky.

the ones i've heard that i thought were the most interesting were podcasts around interviewing "celebrities" in the community, primarily bbw/ssbbw online models. of course, these are probably the people most willing to participate because they have something they want to promote. and again, i am sure there are some who aren't interested in talking about their lives, and don't want to reveal anything beyond what they already present on the web...

i would definitely listen to this kind of ongoing interview-type podcast talking to people in the feedism scene. aside from just models, it would be great to hear from some of the active people in the scene, like artists (net sontaag, jay tee, ray norr, etc.) and some of the authors that write the stories here. even some of the people that have helped develop the community, like hiccupx on ff and maybe conrad who started dimensions.

another thing that would be fun would be hearing someone read feedist fiction... but you really need someone with both a good voice and some theatrical ability.
2 months

Feederism podcast?

RenaissanceGuy:
I wonder if it would be fun to have a podcast that was an old radio drama. I know there are roleplay podcasts like that. That might be fun to listen to, a podcast of a series of adaptations of stories by authors from the site.

i would enjoy that, too! i love full-cast audio dramas. a feedist one would be so much fun!
2 months
12   loading