General

Ravenous the day after a stuffing?

your hormones might be telling your tummy to keep eating depending on your past with weight I was essentially a bottomless pit when I very first started indulging freely.

6k isn’t that much in the grand scheme of things depending how fast it was over the course of a day that’s like maintaining intake for a lot of people
3 months

Stuffytummywriter:
yes definitely! although i find it has less to do with the amount of calories and more with how tight i managed to pack my belly. Like if I overeat past the point of pain at night, i'll wake up to my tummy fairly screaming with hunger, while also being kinda puffy and sore and sensitive.

And if I have time (and supplies) to re-stuff again in the morning when i've binged the night before... it's the best feeling in the world! It's almost like my tummy is so distended still it needs to be packed full again to feel comfortable.

I have the same experience. I once over ate on purpose to the point that it hurt and I was so suprised that was I was so hungry the next day. I expected the opposite. I did not indulge the next day because I had to work, but I think if you did, you could increase your appetite very quickly and gin a lot of wieght.
4 weeks

have this happen all the time lol! if you keep eating to fill yourself up it will be permanent cause it becomes your new normal. it is annoying if you want to maintain tho
4 weeks

Oh yes that happens to me too.
The last three days I have eaten my usual large portions but have had some very high calorie deserts on top of that.
I have noticed today I have been hungrier than usual.
Raided my snack drawer all thru the day.
Twinkies, honey buns and a snickers candy bar.
I left work and was so hungry I pulled in Dairy Queen's drive thru and got a double flame thrower meal deal with onion rings and a drink plus a butterfinger blizzard shake for the drive home.
Knowing good and well I was going to have dinner with my BF this evening.
4 weeks
attachment

Ditzy:
The last three days I have eaten my usual large portions but have had some very high calorie deserts on top of that.
I left work and was so hungry I pulled in Dairy Queen's drive thru and got a double flame thrower meal deal with onion rings and a drink plus a butterfinger blizzard shake for the drive home.

I bet you can handle double dinners XD
4 weeks

Morbidly A Beast:
I bet you can handle double dinners XD[/quote]

I'm a big girl and need food. smiley
4 weeks

Ditzy:

Gotta keep up that big, beautiful figure :-)
4 weeks
12   loading