General

What brought about your fat fetish and when?

i feel like it has always been there. I remember playing Fat Princess on the PS3 and couldnt understand it was making me feel some kind of way.
3 months

From a very young age I would put stuff toys, clothes,towels anything that could make me feel and look fat. I was very young probably 5. Then as I got older I would find the girls in school who we’re getting chubby to be attractive, most specifically the ones who were skinny the year before. I went in from there. I really think we’re born with it. I was far to young when it started to be any other reason
3 months

Weird Als Fat definert played a part. But primarily it came from me being sick of always beeing the skinniest person in the room. Like I have been called twig more times than anything else
3 months

I’ve always been insecure about my looks, though tbh I’m not bad looking. I’m short, fat, bald (shaved), and bearded. Think of Jason Alexander with a beard and shaved bald.

Nevertheless there are/were always other guys I wanted to look like. For example, I’d go crazy trying to find a shirt I saw a guy wearing, whom I was turned on by or wanted to look like.

There was a fat Hispanic guy named Hector I worked with at a school. He was a custodian, I was the IT guy. I swear I was in love with him. I’d fantasize about being with him. I still do. He was probably the first fat guy I was attracted to.

I unintentionally started putting on weight. I saw myself in a mirror in a department store and actually liked what I saw. I wavered back and forth about gaining and losing, I went up, I went down, I went up again, down again, rinse and repeat. Now however, I’m on my way up again. I’m 218, 5’5ish”, size 44-46 waist pants. I think about getting to at least 250-260. My fantasy is 300 lbs and size 49-50 pants.
2 months

This is so embarrassing, but the weight gain scene from Disney’s The Princess and The Frog. I was so young, and just watching that whole thing made my heart flutter. Every time my family watched it I have to excuse myself and just sit in the bathroom until the scene was over since I’d get so embarrassed over how excited I got from it. That and this was the height of weight gain stories in cartoons only fueled this feeling even more ♡♡♡
2 months

I'm not entirely sure where it started. Somewhere in the transition from Middle to High School, just seeing some girls gain weight over a few years and getting some incredible curves and proportions that I couldn't believe went unappreciated.
2 months

I always knew. It's some of my earliest memories that I can recall. I've always been interested and attracted to fat people.
2 months

I used to wonder how it started, but everytime i think about an example i end up thinking about an even earlier one that proved that the interest was always there, seeing fat people in public as a teen, earlier than that seeing the movie heavyweights, earlier than that seeing the pete scene in the goofy movie, even earlier than that seeing the jokes about barney the dinosaur being fat, i assume it was always there
2 months

I love the idea of these being ‘villain origin stories’. When this fascination truly has me in its grips, I do feel like a villain. Someone described himself as ‘wolfman’. When the fat full moon comes out, we all start howling. I think we all feel a little surprised by ourselves.
My story is kinda long. The tl/dr would be that I’m certain it started in preschool with padding.

I have a clear memory of being in the backseat of my parents station wagon at the drive in. A double feature of Gremlins and Top Gun. I think I was 6? Maybe 7. Depends on if the Drive In was showing first or second run movies. I was laying in the backseat and thinking ‘what if my belly was big enough to fill the foot well of the backseat’. So I shoved a blanket up my shirt and instantly remembered in preschool I used to do this during nap time. (And it aroused me, it wasn’t just for fun and I knew I needed to hide it. At 4.). It was not the last time I’d use padding to get off. By the time I was seven I was already over 100lbs. Imagining myself getting bigger was just my reality.

The following year I met Amber. We were in third grade and we loved playing house. I was always ‘the wife’ and she had these overalls that barely barely fit me. I was gaining weight even faster from insecurity at home (I was eating in secret and hiding food as my parents started dragging me to alanon and therapy type things) and probably had the biggest belly of any 3rd grader you’ve seen. I would put on those overalls and my husband (Amber) would rub my belly and talk about how excited she was to meet the baby. And then we’d kiss (not make out kissing, just a peck). And I was fucking done for. (So maybe also origin story of my bisexuality. )

I’ve always loved my belly and getting fatter. Ive always been attracted to other fat bodies. I’ve always known I should be ashamed of that. I’d like to grow out of that mindset but it’s difficult when we’re told that fat people are gross and not actual people and are just a burden. I come from a very long line of big bellied badass women. Why should I feel shame in my connection to my ancestors and thinking they were gorgeous (and that I am as well?)
2 months

My origins were likely related to cartoons and when they'd show them having overeaten with huge bellies. I was probably 8 or so at the time. I would even bloat with soda and water after that.
2 months
123   loading