General

My theory

Morbidly A Beast:
I think we as feedists tend to project our proclivities outward so some of us see feedism everywhere. When the reality it’s just a common expression of a gluttonous live style, how we handle loss, stress etc at worst and at best they are attempts at humor at the expense of fat people.

It’s kinda like how some people into bdsm project dom/sub dynamics into other aspects of life.

I think as fat people we spit in the face of these tropes, for the most part just as people spit in the face of dom/sub dynamics

When you are part of a niche group and spend a lot of time around others in the niche group, it's really easy to delude yourself into thinking you're just like everyone else.

Being in community with others that share common interests is good, but it's also good to touch grass from time to time lest you forget.
1 month

My theory

Biglunch:
This isn’t even the first time this idea was proposed on this website. It was proposed 13 years ago apparently lol here:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

It's not the first. It won't be the last.

The conclusion is stupid either way. If it was reality, feedism wouldn't be so niche and fat people wouldn't get shit on in general.

There are cultures that prize fatness. The media over there handles the concept very differently than it does over here. In fact, I'd argue it treats fatness the same way most cultures treat thinness.
1 month

My theory

Morbidly A Beast:
I think we as feedists tend to project our proclivities outward so some of us see feedism everywhere. When the reality it’s just a common expression of a gluttonous live style, how we handle loss, stress etc at worst and at best they are attempts at humor at the expense of fat people.

It’s kinda like how some people into bdsm project dom/sub dynamics into other aspects of life.

I think as fat people we spit in the face of these tropes, for the most part just as people spit in the face of dom/sub dynamics

Munchies:
When you are part of a niche group and spend a lot of time around others in the niche group, it's really easy to delude yourself into thinking you're just like everyone else.

Being in community with others that share common interests is good, but it's also good to touch grass from time to time lest you forget.

My thoughts exactly.
1 month
12   loading