Extreme obesity

Male pear

Johnxyz:
I think men who have big rear ends have more estrogen in their systems than an average male. They would likely have breasts too.

Ehhh

I mean, not necessarily. Gyno is a better indicator of high estrogen levels than having a big fat ass. Not saying that it isn't an indicator. Some things are just genetics.

I mean, look at trans women on HRT. Their bodies come in all shapes and sizes.
2 weeks

Male pear

Johnxyz:
I think men who have big rear ends have more estrogen in their systems than an average male. They would likely have breasts too.

Munchies:
Ehhh

I mean, not necessarily. Gyno is a better indicator of high estrogen levels than having a big fat ass. Not saying that it isn't an indicator. Some things are just genetics.

I mean, look at trans women on HRT. Their bodies come in all shapes and sizes.

Huh, I also have abnormally large moobs, starting to think I might have the imbalance lol.
2 weeks

Male pear

I have no ass, and have no giant himbo milkers. L + ratio. It’s so over for me.

It’s important to remember that gyno is caused by a cyst and not the mere presence of estrogen, estrogen is found in all males and testosterone is found in women it’s a question of how much. And some body builders use estrogen to build mass. It’s more complicated than Men = T women = estrogen. I don’t even think hrt is that simple but I’m ignorant of that subject.

And the glutes are based solely on genetics unfortunately I had no booty even when I was toned
2 weeks

Male pear

StoryEnjoyer:
Huh, I also have abnormally large moobs, starting to think I might have the imbalance lol.

Probably not do you have moobs that look like boobs?
2 weeks

Male pear

StoryEnjoyer:

Morbidly A Beast:
Probably not do you have moobs that look like boobs?

Yes? I guess. I mean they are not like your avatars they have form.
2 weeks

Male pear

StoryEnjoyer:
Yes? I guess. I mean they are not like your avatars they have form.

More than likely you probably just have chest fat. I read online that if you press your nips you might feel a lump if you have gyno
2 weeks

Male pear

Morbidly A Beast:

It’s important to remember that gyno is caused by a cyst and not the mere presence of estrogen, estrogen is found in all males and testosterone is found in women it’s a question of how much. And some body builders use estrogen to build mass. It’s more complicated than Men = T women = estrogen. I don’t even think hrt is that simple but I’m ignorant of that subject.

And the glutes are based solely on genetics unfortunately I had no booty even when I was toned

No. There is no cyst.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gynecomastia/symptoms-causes/syc-20351793

It's caused by a hormone imbalance - either too much estrogen or too little testosterone. That lump you feel is not a cyst. It is breast gland tissue.
2 weeks

Male pear

Another thing to add is that HRT is enough to grow breasts. Your milage will vary based on genetics. Just as cis women have tits in all sizes, so do trans women. I've seen some with big mommy milkers due to HRT. These women usually come from a family of big titty women.
2 weeks

Male pear

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
No. There is no cyst.

It's caused by a hormone imbalance - either too much estrogen or too little testosterone. That lump you feel is not a cyst. It is breast gland tissue.

The information I read is that a cyst on gland causes the imbalance, not that estrogen is the sole cause. Also that gland is larger in women and men effected by gyno from what I read I don’t know much about hrt in regards to your second post, I’m simply ignorant on the topic
2 weeks

Male pear

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
No. There is no cyst.

Morbidly A Beast:
The information I read is that a cyst on gland causes the imbalance, not that estrogen is the sole cause. Also that gland is larger in women and men effected by gyno from what I read I don’t know much about hrt in regards to your second post, I’m simply ignorant on the topic

Not quite. True gyno does have cysts on the breast glad tissue, but it is a symptom rather than a cause.
2 weeks
123   loading