General

Do you have kinks that are unrelated to weight, food, or bdsm ?

I’d have to go “traditional” on mine and say either bare feet on a woman or at least those wearing flip-flops (especially now that it’s summer). It’s especially a turn-on if they’ve been pedicured or showered and cleaned (I can tell, ha). And in the case of my feet fetish, I’ll admire a thin or medium-sized lady’s feet all the same as a larger woman’s.

A secondary kink would be simply dresses that features bare shoulders or a bare back, again, another summertime thing.
1 month

HappyBigBelly:
I’d have to go “traditional” on mine and say either bare feet on a woman or at least those wearing flip-flops (especially now that it’s summer). It’s especially a turn-on if they’ve been pedicured or showered and cleaned (I can tell, ha). And in the case of my feet fetish, I’ll admire a thin or medium-sized lady’s feet all the same as a larger woman’s.

A secondary kink would be simply dresses that features bare shoulders or a bare back, again, another summertime thing.

There are others? Hehehe
1 month

Quiver:
I have an assortment that aren’t really related to fat admiration, but for me they kind of tie in, because the fantasy still always involves at least one big person/one person growing like crazy.

Like someone else said, tentacles, ovipositing, alien pregnancies, those all drive me bananas. I love the idea of swelling up because of a bunch of alien eggs growing inside me. Breeding and breast-milking, which is often accompanied by pig or cow transformations during sex. I consider inflation and extreme bloating to be extremely closely-related to rapid weight gain, and they scratch the same itch for me for watching someone grow. And then the weirdest shit that I can’t get enough of is like, slime stuff and unbirth. There’s also vore, but that one in particular is HEAVILY dominated by men who ignore my “no flirt” boundary and get pushy about rp-ing. Not sure why. I’d love to have some female friends who are into it.
The occasional vampire play or navel play is also tons of fun, and I’ve found that ears are a great erogenous zone too (although I wouldn’t consider that a “kink”).

Skeets:
breast-milking drives me absolutely wild. scenarios where i or a partner is fattening me with their milk or vice versa? 🥵😮‍💨 can’t get enough, and wish their was more content around this particular kink

Quiver:
I haven’t written or drawn anything on this theme in a bit, but it’s very much in my wheelhouse for it to turn up at random at some point. It’s just so much fun, it’s shocking to me that it’s not more popular in spaces like FF.

I couldn’t agree. I kept expecting it to be added to the kinks section of the “other feedism site,” but alas. we’re out here and we’re waiting to be recognized!
1 month

Quiver:
I have an assortment that aren’t really related to fat admiration, but for me they kind of tie in, because the fantasy still always involves at least one big person/one person growing like crazy.

Like someone else said, tentacles, ovipositing, alien pregnancies, those all drive me bananas. I love the idea of swelling up because of a bunch of alien eggs growing inside me. Breeding and breast-milking, which is often accompanied by pig or cow transformations during sex. I consider inflation and extreme bloating to be extremely closely-related to rapid weight gain, and they scratch the same itch for me for watching someone grow. And then the weirdest shit that I can’t get enough of is like, slime stuff and unbirth. There’s also vore, but that one in particular is HEAVILY dominated by men who ignore my “no flirt” boundary and get pushy about rp-ing. Not sure why. I’d love to have some female friends who are into it.
The occasional vampire play or navel play is also tons of fun, and I’ve found that ears are a great erogenous zone too (although I wouldn’t consider that a “kink”).

Skeets:
breast-milking drives me absolutely wild. scenarios where i or a partner is fattening me with their milk or vice versa? 🥵😮‍💨 can’t get enough, and wish their was more content around this particular kink

Quiver:
I haven’t written or drawn anything on this theme in a bit, but it’s very much in my wheelhouse for it to turn up at random at some point. It’s just so much fun, it’s shocking to me that it’s not more popular in spaces like FF.

Skeets:
I couldn’t agree. I kept expecting it to be added to the kinks section of the “other feedism site,” but alas. we’re out here and we’re waiting to be recognized!

Have you checked out Fetlife? They have a lot of kink communities on there that you might enjoy.
1 month

Interestingly, I don't think I do. Other interests? Yes. Other kinks? No. Not that I'm aware of, at least.
1 month

I really like body hair in women
4 weeks

I get turned on by addiction like crazy. It can be food addiction that is hot to me but it's not so much about the food but the idea of someone craving it and feeling they need it to make themselves feel better
4 weeks

I’m only lately open about my kinks. I was always embarrassed because I’d think people would laugh and say “What? What a nutcase!”’ But I’m learning that there are a lot of all kinds of kinks and fetishes.

But here are mine…

P*ss… I love drinking mine. I want to drink another guy’s “from the tap”. I take a large cup into the bathroom when I have to pee, fill it and toss it back.

I’d like to try pony play. I think I’d like to be harnessed and bridled.

I have a kink for crisp starched and pressed dress shirts, particularly if they have button down collars. I have no idea why. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I occasionally wear one just to masturbate. It’s a big turn on. When I see a guy dressed in a shirt like that I usually have to go into a men’s room and crack one off.
3 weeks
12   loading