Gaining

To gain or not to gain. that is my question.

I didn’t add it to my original post but I’ve been thinking about this internal struggle more since I found this thread. Another thought I had is that I do want to have kids in the future, and while there’s plenty of heavier people who have had success conceiving and have healthy pregnancies and give birth to perfect babies, I know that being a healthy weight and proper diet and exercise is really important. I also wonder how I would be as a role model. I’d want my kids to take care of themselves and if they see their parent eating garbage and huge portions I don’t want them to get into bad habits. But weight gain is part of my sexuality, and I don’t want to ignore it.
4 weeks

Potbelly Piglet:
I didn’t add it to my original post but I’ve been thinking about this internal struggle more since I found this thread. Another thought I had is that I do want to have kids in the future, and while there’s plenty of heavier people who have had success conceiving and have healthy pregnancies and give birth to perfect babies, I know that being a healthy weight and proper diet and exercise is really important. I also wonder how I would be as a role model. I’d want my kids to take care of themselves and if they see their parent eating garbage and huge portions I don’t want them to get into bad habits. But weight gain is part of my sexuality, and I don’t want to ignore it.

Yeah I can imagine it would be a bit weird with kids, how does on explain any of it? Does one explain any of it? Encouraging your kids to be healthy while eating a ton of ice cream seems like a losing argument. I genuinely have no idea how to navigate that.
4 weeks

I’ve done what Razz did—take it a bit at a time. That said, be aware that your body’s own homeostasis might work in different increments. Mine seems to work in increments of roughly 15lbs (not every time, and not exactly, but roughly).

Regarding finding a partner, keep in mind that if you find a partner who is only attracted to thin people, you’ll always be facing pressure to stay thin (which we know from research is an unrealistic expectation). That’s not fun in the long term, IME.
2 weeks

Greentrees8733:
I’ve done what Razz did—take it a bit at a time. That said, be aware that your body’s own homeostasis might work in different increments. Mine seems to work in increments of roughly 15lbs (not every time, and not exactly, but roughly).

Regarding finding a partner, keep in mind that if you find a partner who is only attracted to thin people, you’ll always be facing pressure to stay thin (which we know from research is an unrealistic expectation). That’s not fun in the long term, IME.

You are speaking the truth at the end there.
2 weeks

Some have found this helpful:

fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo
1 week

AskDrFeeder:

Very nice
1 week

AskDrFeeder:

StoryEnjoyer:
Very nice

If this helps you decide (or doesn't!) I'd be curious to know.

That goes for anyone reading this.

Thanks.
1 week
12   loading