General

Getting involved in the community

Bigbellylvr1:
What can I do as a skinny person to be a part of the community and meet people it kinda feels like I’m not worthy of joining in on fat talk because idk what it’s like lol I really want to gain but can’t really afford it at the moment but I want to get my foot in the door for when the time comes

New myself, also trying to settle into the community, though I'm coming at it from an FA/feeder perspective. That said, I've lurked around here and elsewhere on the internet and I've found most people tend to be pretty friendly and welcoming.
3 weeks

Bigbellylvr1:
What can I do as a skinny person to be a part of the community and meet people it kinda feels like I’m not worthy of joining in on fat talk because idk what it’s like lol I really want to gain but can’t really afford it at the moment but I want to get my foot in the door for when the time comes

Admittedly, I've found that the community is pretty welcoming, provided that you're respectful. But other than what others have already said, the best advice I can give is this;

If you try to dive into the feedee side of things, take it at your own pace. Don't feel pressured to gain super fast or stuff yourself to the point of sickness. That's how a lot of people get burnt out of the community.

It's perfectly fine to make small changes and go from there!
3 weeks

If a person is respectful, interested in and supportive of our kink, and not a troll, imo that person is welcome. I’m on Grommr, which has skinny guys, average guys, even muscle monsters who are admirers, supporters and encouragers. Don’t be shy, jump in.
3 weeks

Bigbellylvr1:

I do kinda feel this because I have struggled with fitting in with certain communities.

One thing that I can say is try the best you can with interacting with the forums or use the live chat stuff if it’s convenient for you. I know that it’s very intimidating to be talking with a bunch of strangers, but I believe in the power of trying. And the more that you try better your chances at being successful with finding your people and or place (or whatever is the best way for saying that).

As long as you’re not causing any harm and being civil. Then I think you’re going to be okay. 👍
3 weeks
12   loading