General

How would this experiment go?

Theswordsman:
Can you upload the story?

Just go to Deviantart. It's free.
6 days

GrowingLoveHandles:
Doc, where can we find all your stories? I’d love to read them all again. You were my favorite writer decades back. I don’t remember this one with the flag.

My old site is down, but you can find some of the stories here:web.archive.org/web/20210518112647/http://askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/

The one with the flag and a couple of others are new and on Deviantart.
6 days

AskDrFeeder:
How about this feedist flag shirt? (From a story written by me, illustrated by CyrelleX, and posted on DeviantArt):

GrowingLoveHandles:
I’m imagining this flag on everything from trucker’s caps to bikinis to barbecue aprons.

Sounds like a business to me! Go for it. If people were afraid to wear them they could just say they liked the colors and didn't know what it meant. smiley
6 days

AskDrFeeder:
How about this feedist flag shirt? (From a story written by me, illustrated by CyrelleX, and posted on DeviantArt):

That's such a cute design!
5 days

I think it's a fun idea! It's like flagging! You could also do stuff like socks and aprons as well as other items that are more seen around the house as a good option for those who are too shy or just want to keep it in the house. You could maybe use redbubble, at least to start off maybe.

I always thought a heart shaped strawberry on neapolitan ice cream with a black background would be nice, or a black hoodie/jumper with the flag stripes on the outside of the sleeves
5 days

Hey man go for it I could see this being something fun.
5 days

GrowingLoveHandles:
Doc, where can we find all your stories? I’d love to read them all again. You were my favorite writer decades back. I don’t remember this one with the flag.

AskDrFeeder:
My old site is down, but you can find some of the stories here:web.archive.org/web/20210518112647/http://askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/

The one with the flag and a couple of others are new and on Deviantart.

can you post a link to your page I can't seem to find you with the search function
btw your stories are so fun!
1 day
12   loading