General

Your passion/ favorite hobby

I am a collector, I just enjoy acquiring things I suppose.

My big hobby is cars, so a good chunk of what I do revolves around that.

I like collecting vintage wheels, I have 3 sets of the same wheels just because I like them.
1 month

Nathan P:
I mostly like to play video games as well as reading comics and manga In my spare time .

I also do a martial art called Wing chun a few times week and I really like going to see live music

CuddlesMcBK:
I did wing chun for a little while! I don’t know how practical it is, but it’s one of the cooler ones I’ve seen/

Nathan P:
Oh nice ! Are you doing any other martial arts now ?

I think Wing chun gets a little bit of a bad rep when it comes to practicality. There's alot of people teaching it that have zero fighting experience and they just teach impractical unrealistic garbage .
I feel quite fortunate to have a teacher that knows what he's on about.

Fair enough. My own teacher learned under one of Ip Man’s sons.
I’m not learning any now, but I AM moving to China soon, so who knows? Maybe I’ll start again.
1 month

AgaMcBees:
Share your passions or hobbies here! I want to know what everyone likes to do, and what you're working on!
I am an esports enjoyer, and I love history. I have been doing my own personal research and I'm contemplating writing my own article on a topic I really think needs covered!

I’m a bit of a photographer and a bit of a gamer. Plus I am a content creator on YouTube and Deviantart.

And I do enjoy a fine bit of poetry and other forms of literature from time to time.

Plus I’m also a history person myself, even if it may or may not apply in the present day.
1 month

I love rom hacking. I've been hacking the 8-bit Sonic the Hedgehog games for over a decade at this point. Been slowly working on a split disassembly of Sonic Chaos.
1 month

Raven:
I love rom hacking. I've been hacking the 8-bit Sonic the Hedgehog games for over a decade at this point. Been slowly working on a split disassembly of Sonic Chaos.
you are a god amongst men, thank you for your service
1 month

I love drawing and writing! I tend to draw in a more cartoony style, but my endgoal is to be able to draw and write my own indie manga!

Speaking of manga and anime, those are also two big interests of mine! Currently working on One Piece and Delicious in Dungeon!
1 month

One of my favorite things to do this time of year is fencing, during the winter I like to snowboard, as regular pastimes I like baking and playing video games ^-^
1 month

Chomelons:
One of my favorite things to do this time of year is fencing, during the winter I like to snowboard, as regular pastimes I like baking and playing video games ^-^
i want to get into fencing it seems so cool
1 month

It's pretty fun if you can learn it, it can be pretty hard but it's very rewarding when you learn the footwork
1 month

I have had a guitar repair side business for many years and I love to take a guitar that has been neglected and bring it back to playing condition.
I do most any stringed instrument'
I enjoy helping my Dad with his drag cars and other cars in his collection. Growing up I was always in the garage with him so that where my love of cars came from.
My Dad is also a gunsmith. I repair and refinish the wood for him.
1 month
1234   loading