General

Girls heavier than guys

I am tall and athletic i think the difference is beautiful with a bigger soft girl and me. I encourage women who want to be big they should and not listen to naysayers or other peoples opinions. I think it is gorgeous i like the difference.
1 month

Girls heavier than guys

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've always been fatter than all the boys/men my age, as well as the fattest kid of any gender in school. In college, I was around 350 and dated a guy about my weight (but a foot taller). My fiance is tall and fit, and he loves that I outweigh him by nearly 400 pounds.

LittleEater:
how do you feel about it? that's quite a huge difference!

I'm really happy in my body, and I'm really happy with my fiance. Contrast is not really a big turn-on for me, but it's not a turn off either. I find him really hot, and he loves my size, so it just... works. And in daily life, we actually don't think about it that much, especially now that I'm not in gaining mode.
1 month

Girls heavier than guys

LittleEater:
How do you people feel about girls being heavier than guys?
I mean it's something that really turns me on. As i've been skinny my whole life (less than 110lbs), i've been used to the idea of being a lightweight, always the tiniest and lightest person in the room.
In our society, girls are always supposed to be frail and gracious and light.
Now, since i've gained weight, it's getting more frequent for me to be the same weight or even heavier than guys, even from guys taller than me!
This is a massive turn on for me, as I feel like i'm doing something really naughty breaking the traditional representation of the frail girl!
I don't know if that's clear but I wanted to know if others feel that way about it. Let me know your opinion

this is the dream lol
being a slim/fit dude, i love body contrast so much. especially when i started off originally being the heavier person.
1 month

Girls heavier than guys

Tbh going from being abble to pick up my girl like it's nothing to struggling under her goddess-like curvy body has been a blessing and I can't thank the gods of good food and fine cuisine enough for it
1 month

Girls heavier than guys

Prey987654:
I love IT. Being havier than my husband or other men in my life.

My husband is round about 100 lbs lighter than me an it's a turn on, that he dominante me if he want , although he is lighter.

Sureley the mainstream prefers small, skinny girls , but in real life there are a lot of men, that love bigger woman.
My husband says , a woman has to be soft, chubby, warm and an a litle bitt weak ( by can't say no to sweets for examble, or with lower muscles) outside and in her soul.
A man has to be strong and hard outside and he hast to have INSIDE the talent to controll a woman, without her recocnizing it, independent from his size.
How weak is a thin or normal man, that can't stay behind his fat woman because of the mainstream opinion. Many stupid people think , fat girls only have to date fat men or fat men only have to date fat woman. But I think , these guys often have a relationship without deepness.
When the mainstream is aloud to tell you, WHO you have to love, you are lost!

I love this for you. I am so happy you found the love of your life.

But I am going to gently push back on the "have to" thing. There are many ways to be a man or a woman in a happy, healthy relationship. These relationships are just as valid as the one you are in.
3 weeks

Girls heavier than guys

As an morbidly obese man who loves my size and makes me feel more manly I like being 3-4 times bigger than people even if they are overweight themselves
3 weeks

Girls heavier than guys

i am another fan of contrast. when i was fit and thin, i loved feeding my partners and seeing them grow soft. my last partner at a fit man was a ssbbw who was almost 3-times my size when we met - that contrast was amazing!

now as a fat guy, i am enjoying contrast from the other side - i am more than twice the size of my current partner.

being the "bigger one" in a pairing wasn't ever a goal or desire of mine, but i will say that when it happened i've really grown (pun intended) to love it. smiley
3 weeks

Girls heavier than guys

Canuck:
i am another fan of contrast. when i was fit and thin, i loved feeding my partners and seeing them grow soft. my last partner at a fit man was a ssbbw who was almost 3-times my size when we met - that contrast was amazing!

now as a fat guy, i am enjoying contrast from the other side - i am more than twice the size of my current partner.

being the "bigger one" in a pairing wasn't ever a goal or desire of mine, but i will say that when it happened i've really grown (pun intended) to love it. smiley

Bro played the reverse uno card 🤣
3 weeks

Girls heavier than guys

Kinda hot now!! and is helping me in bed romantically bc I am down to 205 from 265 @ 6’1, and seeing girls that are in that range from 165 to anywhere around me is alot of fun to enjoy now, and even in conversation bc I used to be so much bigger, now they are sometimes bigger than me and i enjoy the unsettledness of them trying to navigate it 😈
3 weeks

Girls heavier than guys

I always wanted to have a BF that was bigger than me.
I'm heavier than my BF but he is 6'3" and approx 350 lbs I am 5'4".
The contrast is there so I'm fine with that.
3 weeks
123   loading