Gaining

Are there any dominant feedees/gainers?

I’m not sure what any of this dom sub stuff is to be frank either way dom or sub for me would be for my partners enjoyment. If dom feedee means being kingly or something like that i could make it work
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m not sure what any of this dom sub stuff is to be frank either way dom or sub for me would be for my partners enjoyment. If dom feedee means being kingly or something like that i could make it work

It's all about power play. A dom(me) is the dominant one, while the sub is the submissive one. Of course, there's no one way to be dominant or submissive. Being dominant can mean acting like royalty, but not necessarily

Sadistic doms get off on causing pain. Pleasure doms prefer to give their subs as much pleasure as possible. Daddy doms act more parental. There are scores more, but you get the idea.
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
It's all about power play. A dom(me) is the dominant one, while the sub is the submissive one. Of course, there's no one way to be dominant or submissive. Being dominant can mean acting like royalty, but not necessarily

Sadistic doms get off on causing pain. Pleasure doms prefer to give their subs as much pleasure as possible. Daddy doms act more parental. There are scores more, but you get the idea.

Pleasure doms... Ive never come across the term!

Im curious, if a pleasure dom is extreme enough, does it become at some point, practically sadistic?
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Enas:

Im curious, if a pleasure dom is extreme enough, does it become at some point, practically sadistic?

It depends. A pleasure dom(me) is all about making their sub feel good. If the sub is into masochism, then they may inflict pain or torture their sub with pleasure (think forced orgasms). But if a sub isn't into that, then the pleasure dom(me) won't do it.

Think of it like the sub sinking into subspace while the pleasure dom(me) focuses on making them feel good.
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Enas:

Munchies:
It depends. A pleasure dom(me) is all about making their sub feel good. If the sub is into masochism, then they may inflict pain or torture their sub with pleasure (think forced orgasms). But if a sub isn't into that, then the pleasure dom(me) won't do it.

Think of it like the sub sinking into subspace while the pleasure dom(me) focuses on making them feel good.

Forced orgasms are super hot to me! 😆

Also, what is that subspace? Is it a trance?
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Enas:

Munchies:

Enas:
Forced orgasms are super hot to me! 😆

Also, what is that subspace? Is it a trance?

It can be, but not necessarily. It's a headspace where a sub feels safe enough to let go and submit to their dom(me)'s will. You can google for more details
2 months

As long as my belly is full you can dom me or sub me, I think that most guys are probably agnostic or don’t have that kink.

My question is being a ppl pleaser or a general go lucky person be dom? I’m I mistaken in thinking a dom can’t de docile or yielding by nature is it a 1 to 1 with how the person actually is or strictly kink
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:
As long as my belly is full you can dom me or sub me, I think that most guys are probably agnostic or don’t have that kink.

My question is being a ppl pleaser or a general go lucky person be dom? I’m I mistaken in thinking a dom can’t de docile or yielding by nature is it a 1 to 1 with how the person actually is or strictly kink

Have you considered that you just aren't into BDSM? Because that's a viable option. It sounds like you are trying to put on a shoe that doesn't fit
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
Have you considered that you just aren't into BDSM? Because that's a viable option. It sounds like you are trying to put on a shoe that doesn't fit

I’m not saying I am, I’m just curious about it
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m not saying I am, I’m just curious about it

Fair. Still, your personality doesn't determine if you are a dom(me) or sub. I know some firecrackers who are subs and some wallflowers who are dom(me)s. Remember that there's no one way to engage in power play.

As for guys not necessarily being into power play (I assume you meant ambivalent instead of agnostic?), it's complicated.

A lot of guys want to be as masculine as possible in the bedroom. For many of those guys, that means they want to be in charge. They'll either identify as doms or express dom-like behavior. However, a good chunk of those guys are only doing it be because that's what they think they should do.

This doesn't necessarily mean they are subs. They just have a narrow idea of how they should express their gender.
2 months
123   loading