General

Fatness and sports, how to reconcile both?

But training hard will make me lose fat. But I want to be fatter ! 😅
1 week

Zlukz:

Actually i think exercise is far less connected with fat than the diet, i think!
Idk how much this can be trusted but...
?si=uFMnJao6pgBFGXOK

Where i have a conflict with exercise, also is that immobility turns me on! Id love to be fattened up until i cant even roll over, but that is in contradiction with the fact i also want to be capable of doing stuff!
1 week

Zlukz:
I really want to be obese, I know I’ve always dreamed of it. But I also really like doing sports like cycling or tennis.
How do you manage to do both?
I already gained 25lbs. But I can already feel that doing sport is more difficult. Problem is that I want my body way softer, it’s only the beginning of my journey!
Do you have any tips or advices about that?

Wish you all a good day!

I was on a wrestling team when I was 315lbs so while some/most sports may become more challenging at a higher weight it's still possible you just have to want it. Also, to gain weight you only need to be in a calorie surplus, the body doesn't care where the calories come from they're just calories it stores them the same regardless. As Munchies said above you can gain weight perfectly fine by just eating a large amount of healthy food.
1 week

Zlukz:

Enas:
Actually i think exercise is far less connected with fat than the diet, i think!
Idk how much this can be trusted but...
?si=uFMnJao6pgBFGXOK

Where i have a conflict with exercise, also is that immobility turns me on! Id love to be fattened up until i cant even roll over, but that is in contradiction with the fact i also want to be capable of doing stuff!

Thx for your answer. I’ll watch this video 😊 The thing is that I love competition. So I hope it won’t interfere with my weight gain and vice versa 😁
1 week

Zlukz:
I really want to be obese, I know I’ve always dreamed of it. But I also really like doing sports like cycling or tennis.
I already gained 25lbs. But I can already feel that doing sport is more difficult. Problem is that I want my body way softer, it’s only the beginning of my journey!

Wish you all a good day!

FatCam:
I was on a wrestling team when I was 315lbs so while some/most sports may become more challenging at a higher weight it's still possible you just have to want it. Also, to gain weight you only need to be in a calorie surplus, the body doesn't care where the calories come from they're just calories it stores them the same regardless. As Munchies said above you can gain weight perfectly fine by just eating a large amount of healthy food.

Thanks for your answer 😊 Let’s say that ice cream is working very well to get fatter 😅 But I’m alongside eating diversified food.

Maybe I should get away from cycling and think about making judo again. So then my weight won’t count 😁
1 week

Enas:
What about cycling? 🤔
(asking because i really love cycling!)

Zlukz:
That sport is also one of those that I used to practice and I still love this sport. But I’m starting to be a little plump in my cycling clothes and I have difficulties to do the same distances than the ones I used to ride. Any tips for fat cycling ?

Enas:
OH i dont have any clothes specific for cycling, i just care about the distances i can cover! (I would love to go into a trip in the mountains with my bicycle and potentially other people with theirs too! I just dont wanna polute while having a fun trip! >~

Zlukz:
Would love too but I’m starting to be too fat to do such a thing 😅

Enas:
Well, if you train hard enough, youll be able to do it!

As for me, it will be much more difficult! XD

This is pretty much the long and the short of it.

I will concede that you will have to adapt at a certain point. However, if you can maintain your fitness, you will be able to cycle just fine.

The only trick is that you will need to keep your caloric intake up. You'll build some muscle, but you can still be squishy. Just remember to keep junk food as a sometimes food. Your body will need a lot of nutrition that you can't get with a junk food-based diet.
1 week

Enas:
What about cycling? 🤔
(asking because i really love cycling!)

Zlukz:
That sport is also one of those that I used to practice and I still love this sport. But I’m starting to be a little plump in my cycling clothes and I have difficulties to do the same distances than the ones I used to ride. Any tips for fat cycling ?

Enas:
OH i dont have any clothes specific for cycling, i just care about the distances i can cover! (I would love to go into a trip in the mountains with my bicycle and potentially other people with theirs too! I just dont wanna polute while having a fun trip! >~

Zlukz:
Would love too but I’m starting to be too fat to do such a thing 😅

Enas:
Well, if you train hard enough, youll be able to do it!

As for me, it will be much more difficult! XD

Munchies:
This is pretty much the long and the short of it.

I will concede that you will have to adapt at a certain point. However, if you can maintain your fitness, you will be able to cycle just fine.

The only trick is that you will need to keep your caloric intake up. You'll build some muscle, but you can still be squishy. Just remember to keep junk food as a sometimes food. Your body will need a lot of nutrition that you can't get with a junk food-based diet.

Thanks for the advice, I’ll keep eating fruits and vegetables and everything aside to keep adding fat to my body. And I expect I’ll still be able to do some sports with all the exceeding fat
1 week

Zlukz:

Wish you all a good day!

FatCam:

Zlukz:
Thanks for your answer 😊 Let’s say that ice cream is working very well to get fatter 😅 But I’m alongside eating diversified food.

Maybe I should get away from cycling and think about making judo again. So then my weight won’t count 😁

What about sports that involve water, like rowing and/or swimming? It's a great way to get cardio in and weight doesn't affect your performance as much.
1 week

Zlukz:

Wish you all a good day!

FatCam:

Zlukz:

Fat Dreams:
What about sports that involve water, like rowing and/or swimming? It's a great way to get cardio in and weight doesn't affect your performance as much.

Yep that’s a good idea! 😉
1 week
12   loading