General

Uncomfortable when people talk weight

Hearing others talk about weight does make me feel kinda weird at times... Honestly I just have to tell myself that people around me don't think like I do. Its even hard to talk about it with people who I know are into it.
That being said, in my specific case when you're working around a buncha fat guys who talk about their weight all the time I've gotten at least a little used to it lol
18 hours

Uncomfortable when people talk weight

I do get weirded out a bit when others talk about weight. I had to bite my tongue one day when two of my coworkers were talking about weight, specifically one of them is on the larger side and wants to lose weight while the other one was wanting to gain a little bit of weight since he was super skinny, and the bigger guy said "I don't get why someone wants to gain weight and get fat." I wanted to jump into that conversation, but it would have just made it awkward.

I had another one of my coworkers who's lost weight try to give me some weight loss advice. He was being somewhat subtle about it, but I just let him talk and let it go in one ear and out the other since I wasn't interested in losing weight. I just didn't have the heart to tell him that I wasn't interested in his advice. In his mind, I'm sure he thought he meant well and thought I was in the same mindset of wanting to lose weight. After all, society thinks that every fat person has the desire to lose weight when we know all to well that there's some people who are fat who don't want to lose but rather gain of course! Weight is just a touchy subject all together for most people, even for those trying to gain weight.
7 hours
12   loading