Gaining

When did you know you were getting fat? 🍩📈

I realized that i'm fat when old clothes didn't fit (buttoned) anymore and that i'm constantly out of breath when doing some activities.

Sweat-pants and hoodies are the best invention the forget about your gain.
1 week

When did you know you were getting fat? 🍩📈

I was a weightlifter and I counted my calories. After I had injured myself, I couldn't exercise as intensely as before. But even with counting calories, I gained 30 lbs over the course of a year. One day I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't deny that I was becoming fat.

I just decided to accept being fat and not worry about restricting my calories. Embracing the changes in my body and my habits has felt liberating.
1 week
attachment

When did you know you were getting fat? 🍩📈

When I noticed that my shorts are getting super tight if I wear them around my waist. Likewise my work pants are tight and I find myself having to undo my belt to relieve some of the pressure from wearing tight pants. My shirts are starting to ride up more lately too. I'm also starting to get out of breath a bit easier now too.
1 week

When did you know you were getting fat? 🍩📈

BigBallBellyGirl:
I knew I was chubby in early elementary school, because my mother was constantly obsessing over how much I ate. When fourth grade started, I was too fat for a regular desk and had to sit at the arts and crafts table instead. My PE teacher had to modify activities so I could participate. There was some teasing from classmates, which didn't last long once they realized I enjoyed it and was proud of being the fattest kid in school. Other students would give me the leftovers from their lunches to see how much I would eat, leading my teacher to put a stop to food-sharing, citing food allergies as the reason. I remember taking great pride once when a little boy said, "She's about to pop!" as I was stuffing my face with "donated" snacks.


I love this! Lol. Sounds like a scene in a movie or something.
3 days
12   loading