General

Body image: underestimating your own size

PlumpChick:
Please listen to the doctor and get down to 500 pounds. You need to take care of your health first. And there is more to life than feederism. You need to be able to function normally. Don't you want to work and go for a walk in the park?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I know what your saying is medically sound, and you're absolutely right about there being more to life than feederism. It's the reason I won't let myself relapse. I'm coming up on my second anniversary, I have a lot of family, and I have friends i no longer get to see often unless they come over. I'm very very fortunate to have a good full-time job, and I work remotely, although we do occasionally have conferences that require travel. I couldn't participate last year in our organization's leadership conference because there was no way I would be able to make it to Chicago, despite accommodations. It's a true inner struggle, and it took five tries to find a therapist I could even begin to feel comfortable talking to about it.


I think you are on the correct path by talking to a therapist. Get down to 500 pounds so you can enjoy your fetish and participate in other aspects of life.
18 hours
12   loading