General

Pokemon! ^_^

I have no idea, that's what my friend and I can figure out. She's as addicted to Pokemon as I am.smiley
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I still have the original Red and Blue, with their boxes and all the stuff in the case for the original Game Boy. I've collected every game since, aside from Fire Red, Leaf Green, Platinum and I never got all the console games.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I did get the three Hoenn region games. I liked the Poffin making thing. I still have my Yellow version too, it was the first on in colour so I had to get it. I still have Pokemon Stadium 1&2, Pokemon Snap, but no other console games.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Oh yeah...they were Sinnoh. >_< Pokeblock making should have come back for B2 and W2, I have so many I can't use right now. I also have Pokemon Pinball for the GBC and it had its own rumble pack too.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I never won those contests anyway, I sucked at them and the Musicals in B1 and W1. I like the movie making thing they have in the second ones, I am sorta good at them.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I have to say, i'm getting frustrated with the lack of news about X and Y, last month they just talked about Pokemon Rumble and this month it looks like all we'll get is just this Mewtwo form, which technically isn't a new Pokemon, but just a new spin on an old one.

I want more new Pokemon to be released, hell even the evos of the starters would be great!
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I have a lot of favourite Pokemon, too many to list. But Mew is right near the top, it's so cuuttee!!
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

A note on that 'Mewtwo' from Serebii:

This Pokémon was first leaked in a promotional pamphlet of the Present Guide for the movie Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens, replacing Mewtwo on the poster with a caption calling it the Eclair Forme. However, soon afterwards it was revealed by Pokémon Smash, though without saying it is actually a Mewtwo form with the official sites stating it as a new Pokémon. Its details are not currently known

Obvious food jokes aside, Éclair is French for 'lightning', so... could be a Psychic/Electric form, who knows.

Update: It's been confirmed that it is indeed a new form of Mewtwo, and not a new Pokemon.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

wesleyv1 wrote:
You don't think it's an evolutionary form do you i mean he is a clone

I think they mean it would be an alternate form, much like the various Rotom's, Shaymin-S, Giratina-O/etc, not an evolution.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New trailer:

The new Mewtwo form seems to be dubbed 'Awakened Mewtwo' so far. Also a short featuring Sylveon:

People are mainly rumouring Sylveon could be a Bug, Flying or Normal type, or something new altogether like a Fairy type.
11 years