Stuffing

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:
Total: 25,100 calories.
Weight Friday morning: 561
Weight Tuesday morning: 576

I'm not sure where I'll settle with weight gain from all this food, but my fiance felt my belly several times yesterday, and he says he can still feel my hard, bloated, stomach under all my fat. Several times yesterday, I was so full I couldn't breathe, and I started sweating profusely. I have to say, I've missed that sensation, since it's been a while since I last went to these kind of extremes. Today, it's back to work, so the fun is over for a bit, but I'm enjoying the results of still feeling completely ballooned out. I do

How many inches around is your belly now after these stuffings?
4 weeks

Super massive stuffings!

I've been maintaining for a while (give or take)... I've just kind of given myself about a three week break from maintenance. Today, I'm back to my normal intake. Breakfast was a smoothie, an everything bagel, and some cantaloupe, and lunch was a veggie burger, large salad, fries, and some water. Typically, 4,000 calories a day is maintenance for me, because after all, I'm a really big girl.

That said, I do gain weight from a weekend like this one. I'm still very bloated (the skin on my belly even feels tigggghht, and I feel like my center of gravity is off.) My pants are uncomfortable so I'm wearing them rolled down all the way under my gut. I'd guess, based on past stuffings, I'll probably keep 8 to 10 pounds from this go around!
4 weeks

Super massive stuffings!

Now that I've kind of let go, I cannot stop packing my belly.

I ate modestly during the work day, but since I logged out at 5:00 p.m., I have had a large cheese pizza with extra cheese and mushrooms, sixteen boneless wings, a footlong turkey club sub, a can of sour cream and onion Pringles, a whole bag of grapes, 23 Oreos, a 2. L of Dr. Pepper,, one beer, and about 8 oz. of Monterey Jack cheese.

I'm splitting at the seams, and I'm sweating, but I am loving every minute of the tightness in my belly.
3 weeks

Super massive stuffings!

I hope you haven't gone wedding dress shopping yet.

BigBallBellyGirl:
Now that I've kind of let go, I cannot stop packing my belly.

I ate modestly during the work day, but since I logged out at 5:00 p.m., I have had a large cheese pizza with extra cheese and mushrooms, sixteen boneless wings, a footlong turkey club sub, a can of sour cream and onion Pringles, a whole bag of grapes, 23 Oreos, a 2. L of Dr. Pepper,, one beer, and about 8 oz. of Monterey Jack cheese.

I'm splitting at the seams, and I'm sweating, but I am loving every minute of the tightness in my belly.
3 weeks

Super massive stuffings!

I have actually. I bought something custom made from Loud Bodies... And I may have to lose some weight to fit into it, since I'm a good 40 lb. Heavier than I was when I bought it...
3 weeks

Super massive stuffings!

In the past so many big meals,

1) 4 large double quarter powder meals, all drinks as shakes. 20 nuggets, 2 hrs

2) Tray of lasagna 2 kg, i coke 1.25 litres. 2 hrs

3) 12 meat pies and 4 beers 4 hrs.

4) three big bowls of spaghetti and sauce. 3 hrs

5) 6 chicken breast in cream sause on potato mash, 4 big plates. 2 hrs
3 weeks

Super massive stuffings!

Bigwideland:
In the past so many big meals,