Stuffing

Super massive stuffings!

The other day I felt like doing Japanese food so I had around 3 bowls of ramen (from a restaurant, not instant) and 2 sushi platters each containing around 30 or so pieces then washed it down with some of the broth and a strawberry milkshake
2 months

Super massive stuffings!

I had an intense gluttonous streak this weekend (what else is new) it all started Friday I got wendys 2 baconators 20 nugs 2 large fries a “large” frosty evening with a large pizza and wings then went got ice cream. Saturday I woke up and made 6 eggs with a big bag of hashbrowns with a pound of bacon and half a loaf of bread with peanut butter with jelly and butter. Lunch on Saturday I was out and about so I got two burritos then I got McDonald’s for dinner, 3 Big Macs 40 nugs 2 milkshakes Woke up late on Sunday but woke up and ordered myself a party box from taco bell then later I ordered DQ two triple chesseburgers and a 6 piece chicken strip with 2 Mr freezes

Today I’m gonna get a light salad or something I feel really fat today though

Even after digesting I still feel about a 7 or 8 in fullness
1 month

Super massive stuffings!

So much for taking it easy on the food today I ended up having 2 subs 4 cookies and 2 bags of chips I guess it is lighter than a greasy burger lol
1 month

Super massive stuffings!

It’s so hard to stop once you start!
1 month

Super massive stuffings!

Morbidly A Beast:
So much for taking it easy on the food today I ended up having 2 subs 4 cookies and 2 bags of chips I guess it is lighter than a greasy burger lol

Me when I was gaining and regularly stuffing: "I'll eat lighter today. I'll get a hoagie with vegetables."

Me thirty minutes later at Subway: "I'll have two 12 inches on white with meatballs and double mozzarella and a 12 inch turkey and cheese with ranch dressing."

*Wolfs down a whole sub before leaving the parking lot while my belly brushes the steering wheel*
1 month

Super massive stuffings!

I had my first stuffing in nearly three months Friday night for my birthday. I can't do an all-dayer like I used to (not is this the beginning of a new gain), and I have to watch my salt because I'm a heart patient. I did get pretty full though, and I felt pretty heavy and stretched out.

The birthday dinner was:
- Large chicken, strawberry and walnut salad
- Two XL baked sweet potatoes
- 6 crab cakes
- 1 pound of grilled shrimp
- 6 biscuits
- Family size asparagus
- Large serving of brown mushroom rice
- 1 pint of sugar free caramel ice cream
- 1 sugar free cupcake
- 1 gallon of sugar free tea (to fill any space left!)

It was amazing to feel that tight-as-a-drum feeling in my stomach again, and to get a birthday belly rub while super bloated.

Before dinner weight: 566.8
After dinner weight: 575.4
Weight today: 570.1
3 weeks

Super massive stuffings!

Happy Birthday!
3 weeks

Super massive stuffings!

Shopo:
Happy Birthday!

Thanks so much! It was a really nice birthday weekend!
3 weeks
89101112   loading