General

Pokemon! ^_^

Just a warning for people; don't save outdoors in Lumiose City. Save inside a building or elsewhere, but never outdoors, for a gamebreaking glitch has resulted in many copies of the game. One person's experience:

I saved near a cab in Lumiose City and now whenever I try to restart my game it immediately freeezes. It loads my trainer and all of my clothes as well as the buildings and their lighting effects, but none of the objects in the streets or the textures on the buildings show up.

Pokémon-Amie is also frozen on my bottom-screen without loading anything and the game won't return to the Home menu when I push my button. I can hard-shutoff, but the 3DS internal software is completely frozen.

More about it here: technabob.com/blog/2013/10/21/pokemon-x-y-lumiose-city-save-error/

With an official response from Nintendo: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1057/p/430

For players who are already experiencing this issue, please be aware that we are currently preparing an application to fix it, and will make it available to download from Nintendo eShop as soon as it is ready. We apologize for the inconvenience.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Update from Serebii:

For those of you who have purchased Pokémon X & Y, the first patch is now live on the eShop. This patch will fix the Lumiose City issue, even if your game is afflicted by it, as well as an issue with the GTS where you'd get an error if you were using one of the filters. The patch is 229 Blocks to download.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

As this thread has now reached about 13 pages or so (and is 4 years old!), this thread is being locked and a new one has been started.
10 years
1112131415   loading