last year around september i did the heavy cream thing, starting out at 192 lbs ...seemed to be slow going.....at first, in the begining i actually lost a pound, but then i climbed to 200 in less than a month. I then got a bit freaked out and quit then another 6 pounds just came on. I was getting early pre stretch marks, looked like small cat scratches real thin....after about week or so they went away. This year im going to do it again, plan on stocking up on heavy cream for the next month as it lasts almost 2 months cold. I plan on buying at least 30 of them this month and starting in october. At least a pint a day if not a quart. i was suprised where the weight went and how jiggly it was, mostly all over it seemed lol but heavy in my ass and thighs...i was amazed when i looked down at my legs when i was sitting and the fat spread so far almost touching the arms in my computer chair even though im a guy. I have since lost weight to about 187 but am still a bit softer than i was when i was 192. I plan on drinking the 30 quarts or more and seeing where that takes me, would love to see 210 lbs and getting exited. I have a feeling that i will gain really quick this time as it took me so long (almost starving myself for the last 4 months to get down to this weight. I will do my best to keep everyone posted on progress when i start, already got two quarts waiting.
5 years