Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

From time to time her gain catches me be surprise.

She stood in the doorway naked before going to the shower. Her profile towards me her hand caressed from her thigh, tracing over her hip up to her belly. Her fattened profile surprised me, her belly has gotten so big it's as if she's putting most her weight there now. Foreshadowing before she took off her clothes she wore a navy blue dress which she looks so fertile wearing as she could pass for pregnant or just fat. During the day when I hugged her she felt firm like she bloated up all over her body, but was hiding it under her dress. The evening revealed that she really had gained after a solid labor Day week of eating and alcohol.

I couldn't help but think back to a year and a half ago when it finally sunk into her that she would keep gaining. She looked so cute when as she talked about how all the walking around in Italy was equaling out the calories she was hoarding. As she sat on the bed she fought to get on her yoga pants. The walking only toned up her muscles framing her fat from the increased calories. The realization hit her that she outgrew her yoga pants on the trip. She looked up at me with big surprised eyes confused and almost pleading at how fat she became in such a short time. She got over it once we got to the restaurant for breakfast. She indulged for the rest of the trip. Every good feeder gives their feedee what they really want.
3 weeks

Wife finally a feedee?

She filled up her glass of water before taking some cold medicine. Her tight shirt looks like it shrunk, showing of her soft midriff. The band of her sweat pants pushing into her belly that was still swollen from dinner. She reaches her hand under the elastic band of her pants. Her hand preferring the usual place on her belly when no one is watching. She drinks her first glass and takes a shot of the cold medicine. She goes back for a second glass. Drinking the second glass begins to fills her belly. She lifts up her shirt and caressed her belly enjoying the sensation. She gets lost in a moment in time looking at her reflection in the window, enjoying her swollen belly. She comes back to her senses and quickly pulls her shirt down.
2 weeks

Wife finally a feedee?

Planning a trip to Disney for next week. She's nestled close to me on the couch as we plan the day on a laptop. I describe some of the treats like waffles and Cheshire cat pastries at the park. We plan an Early lunch at Crystal Palace and late dinner at the Liberty Tree. She tells me I'll have to keep feeding her in between those distant meals while mentioning which treats she wants. I tease her about waddling around Disney between rides and treats. I pat her plump thigh and ensure her that I never let her melt away.
2 weeks

Wife finally a feedee?

Her jeans look tight today. She zips up her jeans when I notice her zipper is down. I see her an hour later with her zipper down. She responds that the zipper just comes down. Looks like she's going to outgrow her jeans on the upcoming trip. I can't wait to see her walking around with her jeans undone because her FUPA has swollen out of her jeans.
2 weeks

Wife finally a feedee?

"But I just ate all of those pretzel dogs", she replied as we discussed lunch plans. Pleading in a way that made it seem she was ready for lunch but ensuring the fast follow lunch was being encouraged on her.
1 week

Wife finally a feedee?

Modulo9:
"But I just ate all of those pretzel dogs", she replied as we discussed lunch plans. Pleading in a way that made it seem she was ready for lunch but ensuring the fast follow lunch was being encouraged on her.

Ever considered writing a story on here with all of the experiences like this with the wife? It might get a lot of likes.
1 week

Wife finally a feedee?

Modulo9:

11fu22fu:
Ever considered writing a story on here with all of the experiences like this with the wife? It might get a lot of likes.

Nope. I just post about the experiences as they happen.
1 week

Wife finally a feedee?

New avi of her. She looked stunning standing in front of me. Her perfect ratio framed with her dress. Her belly sits right below her breasts. You can see that she's pretty much permanently pregnant shaped now.

She had a good meal tonight. I was stunned when she turned to the side her belly juts right out.
5 days

Wife finally a feedee?

After my last post she walked into the bedroom. She made sure to get my attention before getting ready for bed by walking right up to me. She lifted her skirt over hear head, her belly jiggling from the action.

Updated Avi of her glorious figure as her dress goes over her head.
4 days

Wife finally a feedee?

Finally we get to see the belly smiley
So gorgeous

Thank you so much for sharing
3 days
1213141516   loading