Extreme obesity

Unhealthy?

Wanttobefat600:
Im not saying that healthy food can't neccessarily taste good, I just have a personal preference toward unhealthy junk food. Idk why but i just tend to crave more of processed type foods

I feel the exact same way, i just crave unhealthy greasy junkfood so much more, than a healthy meal,
Overeating on junkfood just makes me feel soo good, its gived me a full felling i cant gain with anything else.
Also it makes gives me nice food coma after wich i love so much 😅
At this point i visit macdonalds or burgerking almost everyday on my way home from work and i always get a minimum of 5 cheeseburgers with extra cheese and a large milkshake or 2, and it just hits the spot🤩🤩
I almost sound like an addict in this post 😂
2 months

Unhealthy?

Wanttobefat600:
Im not saying that healthy food can't neccessarily taste good, I just have a personal preference toward unhealthy junk food. Idk why but i just tend to crave more of processed type foods

The***teen:
I feel the exact same way, i just crave unhealthy greasy junkfood so much more, than a healthy meal,
Overeating on junkfood just makes me feel soo good, its gived me a full felling i cant gain with anything else.
At this point i visit macdonalds or burgerking almost everyday on my way home from work and i always get a minimum of 5 cheeseburgers with extra cheese and a large milkshake or 2, and it just hits the spot🤩🤩

You probably are.

To be clear, junkfood isn't inherently addictive. But you can develop an addiction to literally anything.
2 months

Unhealthy?

Wanttobefat600:

The***teen:

Munchies:
You probably are.

To be clear, junkfood isn't inherently addictive. But you can develop an addiction to literally anything.

Yes i know, same goes for my energy drinks, i also developed an addiction for those, i drink several liter daily, its to the point where i get moody and cant function proberly without them😂
2 months

Unhealthy?

For me it’s desire. I have thought of taking up smoking just to further destroy my health.
4 weeks

Unhealthy?

I'm not trying to put myself on medication, but to some extent making mobility a struggle or even impossible if I can get that far is absolutely a goal for me.

I've accepted the risks that come with shooting for that
4 weeks
123   loading