General

Any video gamers

DJxSugaFree on Xbox . All i have though is MK 2011 and Halo Reach with like Castle Crashers both the TMNT games and a bunch of arcade games ... yea i trade in games after i beat them -_-
15 years

Any video gamers

I play the sims, Gta 4 and super nintendo ... gamer quality ? .. maybe not hahaha
15 years

Any video gamers

I don't know if anybody has played the Bloodrayne games but I hate what Uwe Boll has done to this series. He's actually planning a 4TH movie and this one finally takes place in more modern times like the 2nd game. Unlike the 2nd movie where she fights a vampire Billy the Kid and looks like Calamity Jane.
Honestly if you want a western-horror play Darkwatch.
The new game looks kinda cool and like Castlevania/ Viewtiful Joe might check that out.
15 years

Any video gamers

I've been playing God of War 3 myself but have Arkham Asylum ready to play once I've finished that.
15 years
123   loading