Story authors

Dimensions weight room

ok, a little bit of googling (actually i used duckduckgo, it just doesn't make as nice a verb smiley i happened upon this resource:

bbw.wiki/stories/

they seem to have archived the original dimensions stories... but melanie bell's stories are not included.
1 year

Dimensions weight room

Awesome thanks!

While we’re on this roll, there was a new writer here last year who wrote a couple of excellent stories with great pacing. I can’t remember her name but the first story was Growth Mindset and was about a young woman taking a road trip from the mid west to Florida to trade cars for her uncle. While on the way she decides to gain as much weight as possible. The next story she wrote was called The Big Easy. It was about a woman leaving California and moving to NOLA to start life as a big woman. I was really disappointed to see her disappear and I wish I could find her work archived.
1 year

Dimensions weight room

I remember those! great to find it again
1 year

Dimensions weight room

Just want to put this out there again. Has anyone been able to find Growth Mindset or its author? GM was truly god-tier WG fiction.
10 months

Dimensions weight room

Canuck:
ok, a little bit of googling (actually i used duckduckgo, it just doesn't make as nice a verb smiley i happened upon this resource:

bbw.wiki/stories/

they seem to have archived the original dimensions stories... but melanie bell's stories are not included.

Thank you so much for finding these stories. I remember these stories when I was younger and these stories + Dimensions were big part of finding myself on this weight gain community in a positive way smiley
10 months

Dimensions weight room

Canuck:
ok, a little bit of googling (actually i used duckduckgo, it just doesn't make as nice a verb smiley i happened upon this resource:

bbw.wiki/stories/

they seem to have archived the original dimensions stories... but melanie bell's stories are not included.


thank you for that! so happy to find them again. a couple of those were extremely formative lol
9 months

Dimensions weight room

Not to dig up an old thread, but is that site current or not? I was roped into a subscription there and am unable to get back in to decide on automatic PayPal payment.
1 day

Dimensions weight room

I might still be in there too
1 day

Dimensions weight room

The Wicked Pear:
Not to dig up an old thread, but is that site current or not? I was roped into a subscription there and am unable to get back in to decide on automatic PayPal payment.


dimensions is still there, but it is not very active. i can't imagine what would make it worth paying for at this point.
1 day

Dimensions weight room

The bbw.wiki site with the stories on appears to have gone down. I hope it isn't permanent!
14 hours
123   loading