General

Are female feeders unicorns?

Have your tried Feabie? Lots of feedeers of all genders on there❣️ I hope this helps.🖤
10 months

The site has the same problems all communites have. Some people make it bad but others make it a safe space for bbws and bhms like you🖤
10 months

EndlessGain:
I haven’t been looking long, but it feels like feeders in general are pretty hard to come by.

they keep to themselves because if they even show themselves little they get millions of DM to thirsty straight hetro feedee men EBegging.
10 months

EndlessGain:
I haven’t been looking long, but it feels like feeders in general are pretty hard to come by.

LydiaFatOttter:
they keep to themselves because if they even show themselves little they get millions of DM to thirsty straight hetro feedee men EBegging.

So true, bestie.
10 months

EndlessGain:

LydiaFatOttter:

indeed im glad im not a fem feeder who want to feed men all the DMs aaaa

I get so many for being trans fem feedee dont wanna know what cis ones get

Munchies:
So true, bestie.
10 months

Shyfeedeeguy:
My guess: It’s like gamers. At least half of gamers are women, however due to how toxic male gamers can be many women gamers either play single player or don’t use a mic if playing online. I’m sure there’s probably far more feeders who are women than you realize, but most just lurk or aren’t active because of how terrible some men behave. Could also be messages that just say “hey” aren’t compelling enough to merit a reply. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not wrong. As women who have to be on the look out in general in life for shady shit for our safety, we lurk from a distance. Vibrator, hot pix or stories, we got what we need for a good time. Not only that reason, but a lot of who we do find attractive aren't single or around us. OP is hot, but not around me. So that's a big issue. Plus those of us in the closet irl about feeling this way. A lot of girls are also very demisexual, meaning needing that emotional connection before a sexual one. Which is pretty hard over a website
9 months

Shyfeedeeguy:
My guess: It’s like gamers. At least half of gamers are women, however due to how toxic male gamers can be many women gamers either play single player or don’t use a mic if playing online. I’m sure there’s probably far more feeders who are women than you realize, but most just lurk or aren’t active because of how terrible some men behave. Could also be messages that just say “hey” aren’t compelling enough to merit a reply. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jellyrolls:
Not wrong. As women who have to be on the look out in general in life for shady shit for our safety, we lurk from a distance. Vibrator, hot pix or stories, we got what we need for a good time. Not only that reason, but a lot of who we do find attractive aren't single or around us. OP is hot, but not around me. So that's a big issue. Plus those of us in the closet irl about feeling this way. A lot of girls are also very demisexual, meaning needing that emotional connection before a sexual one. Which is pretty hard over a website

If you want to be a visible female feeder online, you also have to be a special kind of crazy. It's the only way you can have peace.

You get harrassed by the male feedees, and the male feeders try to convert you into their feedee. I've seen a handful of female feeders since I've joined the site. The majority leave after a month or two just to escape the crazy.

And the lesbians have it worse than have heterosexual feeders. I've heard some stories where guys think that they can turn a lesbian straight if he woos her enough. It's just sad.
9 months

Shyfeedeeguy:

Jellyrolls:

Munchies:

And the lesbians have it worse than have heterosexual feeders. I've heard some stories where guys think that they can turn a lesbian straight if he woos her enough. It's just sad.

☝️ This right here....no matter whether you're a feeder or feedee.
9 months
123   loading