Gaining

Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

Morbidly A Beast:
something tells me that feeders wanting a thin/skinny/fit feedee is a lot like wanting a puppy but losing interest or appreciation when they are a full grown dog, and it’s something I can’t really shake.

Feedees: do it for you! As someone who was fat before choosing to actively gain.

Not all feeders with thin/fit/skinny feedees are like that, but it's definately a thing.

I'd say the best way to tell isn't if they go for the thin/fit/skinny feedee, but rather how they feel about comittment and bodily autonomy. Basically asking if the feeder will treat the feedee with empathy and respect - understanding that the feedee has the final say no matter what.
1 year

Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

I prefer already fat and I help make them fatter.
1 year

Pluviophile:
I prefer already fat and I help make them fatter.

Mooidik:
too bad I'm too thin.. I'm going to do my best to get fatter

You definitely qualify as a fat guy. You are on the smaller end of the fat guy spectrum, but you are most certainly a fat guy.

I think this explains the levels pretty well.
1 year

I prefer to start with a girl who's a little chubby and pudgy, and then let her indulge and eat whatever she wants whenever she wants it. It's just satisfying for me to go out at like 11 pm to grab her takeout because dinner at 8 was too long ago and she wants chicken nuggets.
1 year
123   loading