General

Cake or pie

Both!😋 I especially love chocolate or coconut pie. When it comes to cakes, cheesecake, chocolate cake and anything with buttercream frosting or filling.
1 month

Cake or pie

Blueberry pie and apple pie 🥧
1 month

Cake or pie

I have a pretty nasty sweet tooth so I’m gonna have to go with both I feel like cake is slept on a lot
1 month

Cake or pie

Pie is good (punkin pie is my favourite), but I prefer cake. Definitely Especially if there's chocolate involved. I like the texture of cake better.
1 month

Cake or pie

Definitely cake. There are some solid pies out there though. Cake is a "can't live without" dessert for me though. About to enjoy some carrot cake now actually. lol
1 month

Cake or pie

"Which do you want?, she asked, pointing at the cherry pie she made and the birthday cake.

"One of each.", I replied.

Resulting in a 4" wide x 4.5" long triangle of pie and about a 4"x5" rectangle of birthday cake.

So, cake or pie? Yes.
1 month

Cake or pie

Piecaken
1 month

Cake or pie

Cake for me. I think it’s the soft texture. I can definitely eat more cake than pie. I think I am not a huge fan of pie crust. I prefer a Graham cracker or cookie crust to a traditional crust, and if it’s a fruit pie with a flaky crust, I prefer a streusel crumb topping.

Great. Now I want pie. Or cake.
1 month

Cake or pie

Cake. Specially because fruit is too healthy and I'm a chocolate whore. Besides cake just has a better texture overall.
1 month

Cake or pie

I love pie
Preferably fruit pie. Such as apple, blueberry, peach and raspberry

Can't say no to lemon tart
1 month
12345   loading