General

Recent return to yugioh

Fivv:
Yeah I saw a video about the ishizu retrains being busted with tearlaments. I haven’t really played or kept up with the game for about a year though, I just remember true king of all calamities and rongominiad being the annoying goblin cards at the time.

Oh yea, both have been banned in the TCG, and so is Maxx C. In MD I think True King is banned now, but I could be wrong, last I knew it was being run as a turbo through the Virtual World.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

Good to hear though for the longest time none of them were banned in master duels and I’m not sure if they are currently, I think maxx c is still legal there. If I’m getting the dates right I think imperial decree was banned in the tag again.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

Fivv:
Good to hear though for the longest time none of them were banned in master duels and I’m not sure if they are currently, I think maxx c is still legal there. If I’m getting the dates right I think imperial decree was banned in the tag again.

Maxx C still legal in MD, so is Imperial Order. Haven't looked at the full list yet. Other recent relevant bans on MD include Barrier Statue of the Northwinds and Crystron Halqifibrax.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

Remember halqifibrax being used pretty often, I assume the barrier is one of the ones that prevents special summons of a specific element. Maxx c and ash blossom both being legal and as far as I’m aware unlimited is kinda incredible. Although it is kinda funny when they waste an ash blossom on my most potent card danger! Mothman only for the effect to not be once per turn so I just used it again.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

Fivv:
Remember halqifibrax being used pretty often, I assume the barrier is one of the ones that prevents special summons of a specific element. Maxx c and ash blossom both being legal and as far as I’m aware unlimited is kinda incredible. Although it is kinda funny when they waste an ash blossom on my most potent card danger! Mothman only for the effect to not be once per turn so I just used it again.

Yea, the Halq-Auroradon-Cupid Pitch line is just too strong, I think you can reach the stronger synchros a little too easily with it. Maxx C is as toxic as ever on MD, and Ash is just one of those things that you have to time right. And oh man, the Dangers are just such an interesting archetype, and they can be splashed in to a lot of decks. They're also dark attribute, so plenty of support.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

I don’t normally find maxx c to be too much of an issue since the decks I play don’t special summon too often but yeah they can still be annoying. Design wise in the dangers I love moth man because of how deeply he looks and ogopogo scares the hell out of since I’m afraid of the ocean. I don’t have the resources or know how to run a pure dangers deck in md sadly, although I think the pair well thematically with the kaijus. Nothing beats dropping a turtle on the opponents boss monster except it’s normally just more viable to use sphere mode when I play Egyptian gods.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

Fivv:
I don’t normally find maxx c to be too much of an issue since the decks I play don’t special summon too often but yeah they can still be annoying. Design wise in the dangers I love moth man because of how deeply he looks and ogopogo scares the hell out of since I’m afraid of the ocean. I don’t have the resources or know how to run a pure dangers deck in md sadly, although I think the pair well thematically with the kaijus. Nothing beats dropping a turtle on the opponents boss monster except it’s normally just more viable to use sphere mode when I play Egyptian gods.

I love the concept of Kaijus so much. I recently saw Dkayed display a deck with Icejades where you turbo the turtle and kaiju field spell for turtle control.

I'm thinking of running Radian in my Evil Hero deck, for super poly into malicious bane, dark gaia or mailicious fiend while I have Supreme King's Castle on the field. Currently I have Santa Claus for that, but I can never get the draw effect off. My other option is Lava Golem.

And yes Sphere mode is really handy in general, but you need 3, so it's better against swarming decks. So it's nice to run an Egyptian God deck with Ra to take advantage of Sphere mode's other effect.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

I still have nightmares of the times I haven’t been able to deal with lava golem and have slowly burnt to death
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

Fivv:
I still have nightmares of the times I haven’t been able to deal with lava golem and have slowly burnt to death

I never understood Lava Golem for a while (giving opponent a huge beatstick) until I realized that you can run a deck dedicated to stalling lol.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

Yeah it’s mucho pain at first your like you fool I’ll beat you with this and then reality sets in.
1 year
12345   loading