Fat experiences

Revealing bellies in public

FAscination:
When I was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised that there were quite some women revealing part of their belly. It was usally the upper part of their belly (between their high rise pant and their top), so no rolls or belly hang visible. But still nice to see that plus size women are now also showing more skin.

You'll be pleased to know that plus-sized women in America have been doing this for years.
1 month

FAscination:
When I was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised that there were quite some women revealing part of their belly. It was usally the upper part of their belly (between their high rise pant and their top), so no rolls or belly hang visible. But still nice to see that plus size women are now also showing more skin.

Munchies:
You'll be pleased to know that plus-sized women in America have been doing this for years.

I will need to travel to the US more often in sumer :-) Now if only they would start doing that in Belgium also...
1 month

Wearing too-small clothes to provoke reactions has always been an important part of the gaining experience for me. I had to force myself to do it at first but now I actually buy my clothes tighter and decide how much I want to show.

For me, it's really sexy to go out wearing a shirt that properly exposes my belly or a button down with the buttons gapping so everyone can see how well I've been eating.
1 month

ObeseCalorie:
I wish I could get the confidence, because it's a turn-on for me. But I'm not even able to wear clothes which are not baggy in public.
I won't ever manage to show my face on here for example.
But I'll be working on it to get more confidence.

You look beautiful in your picture and should have all the confidence in the world😊
1 month

Beach in a Southern European country over summer.... everyone let's everything hang out.

Male/female etc. Thick bellies, chunky thighs, colossal booties...all out foe the world to see no matter what age.

There seems to be less stigma there than there is in predominantly western countries. I have seen many a chunky British woman openly let their beautiful bellies out for some sun!!
1 month

Quite excited because I just received my order for three custom-made bikinis and a cover up. They aren't the high-waisted kind... My belly is actually too big for that... They are traditional bikinis with good support in the top, and a low-rise bikini bottom. I got them for my honeymoon in a few months, and I tried them on. I haven't been out in the sun in so long though, my fiance said my big belly looked like the moon because it was so white (and also planetary in size). He's been helping me apply Jergens Sunless Glow everyday, which isn't exactly a sunless tanner, but it should take the edge off, LOL.
1 month

My other half has begun to be a bit bolder in public this summer :-) She’s finally found some sports bras and short tops that fit her body but still show a little of her belly down below. She still sticks her lower bet into her elastic pants, but we’re getting closer to just letting her big, beautiful belly hang out totally :-)
1 month

Usually have mine out most days. nothing new
1 month
123   loading