Submission and domination

Ff user who ruins people?

I have a question for what I like to call “Ruinists” if ruining people is your thing why don’t you ruin your own life? It’s a win win you don’t get to spread your evil and you get ruined.
1 week

Geez. Welcome to Fantasy Feeder, a safe space online to express your feedist fantasies.
1 week

Boops Boops:
Geez. Welcome to Fantasy Feeder, a safe space online to express your feedist fantasies.

Someone didn't read
1 week

It's like you come on here just to be angry with people. Take a break. I will not entertain your moral outrage.
1 week

Boops Boops:
It's like you come on here just to be angry with people. Take a break. I will not entertain your moral outrage.

Someone doesn't know me as well as he thinks he does.

Bless your heart, darling.
1 week

Boops Boops:

There’s valid expressions of a fetish, mostly in the realm of fantasy and then there’s just out right fatphobic bigots.

Theres people who do sa scenes between two consensual people, which is clearly in the realm of fantasy. But there’s a fine line between that and literal sa.

The people who fetishize ruination of total non-consenting fat people are blurring the lines.
1 week

Boops Boops:

Morbidly A Beast:
There’s valid expressions of a fetish, mostly in the realm of fantasy and then there’s just out right fatphobic bigots.

Theres people who do sa scenes between two consensual people, which is clearly in the realm of fantasy. But there’s a fine line between that and literal sa.

The people who fetishize ruination of total non-consenting fat people are blurring the lines.

This is true. I mean, I'm a sadist. I get off on torturing my partner and making him suffer. Hell, I've had partners with ruination kinks. Like I said before, there's a way to indulge in kink while keeping it safe, sane, and consensual.
1 week
123   loading