General

Belly gaining and asexuality.

Enas:
Maybe i should reword if (from what is possible / impossible to what trends to happen in our days, currently) but if i remember correctly, i got that one from a lecture by Slavoj Zizek here: ?si=LDe0EzPMEJZK3Wl7

Munchies:
Imma level with you here, chief. This explains many things about you, and most of it isn't good.

Enas:
Can you explain this in more detail?

Munchies:
Let's just say that I'm not taking any advice from an old Polish fart that's gone on record saying, "Hitler wasn't violent enough". Also, in a debate with Jordan Peterson, a known white supremacist, agreed with him about the decline of society.

And that's as far as I will go because I refuse to talk politics and philosophy with you specifically.

Enas:
I really cant see how what he explained in either case is wrong. The first altho it sounds like a horible thing to say, was in the context of explaining that Hitler was a conservative, that physical violence aside, his policies and ideas were in some sense nothing violently new and progressive. The second is even more obvious, since we live in late / end stage capitalism.
He is also Slovenian 😅

My bad about the nationality, but as a black Jewish woman, both of y'all can get bent.

Besides, as a cishet person commenting on a thread about ace people, why didn't you take the time to learn about ace people from other ace people? That's commen sense, I fear
3 weeks

Enas:
Maybe i should reword if (from what is possible / impossible to what trends to happen in our days, currently) but if i remember correctly, i got that one from a lecture by Slavoj Zizek here: ?si=LDe0EzPMEJZK3Wl7

Munchies:
Imma level with you here, chief. This explains many things about you, and most of it isn't good.

Enas:
Can you explain this in more detail?

Munchies:
Let's just say that I'm not taking any advice from an old Polish fart that's gone on record saying, "Hitler wasn't violent enough". Also, in a debate with Jordan Peterson, a known white supremacist, agreed with him about the decline of society.

And that's as far as I will go because I refuse to talk politics and philosophy with you specifically.

Enas:
I really cant see how what he explained in either case is wrong. The first altho it sounds like a horible thing to say, was in the context of explaining that Hitler was a conservative, that physical violence aside, his policies and ideas were in some sense nothing violently new and progressive. The second is even more obvious, since we live in late / end stage capitalism.
He is also Slovenian 😅

Munchies:
My bad about the nationality, but as a black Jewish woman, both of y'all can get bent.

Besides, as a cishet person commenting on a thread about ace people, why didn't you take the time to learn about ace people from other ace people? That's commen sense, I fear

I commented on this thread merely for the sake of pluralism (this is a complicated matter which depends on many factors most of which, each individual is ignorant about, etc) and i wanted to say this because i see it might connect, it might be a part of the explenation and it was thus far not mentioned. If it is, id like to see how. If it is not, id likewise want to see how its not relevant.

I also rarely talk here with other people in general at this point. But, among other things, if it came to it, id love to have a conversation about asexuality with an ace person! It just has not occured yet.
3 weeks

Can we move back to the original topic? Maybe the wonderful Zizek talk can be taken offsite somewhere.
3 weeks
123   loading