General

Anyone there talk?

I deleted some posts with unhelpful arguing and triggering talk. Please stay on topic going forward. If you have trouble interacting with other users without fighting with them, I recommend blocking them.

PhoenixChimera, I’m going to be announcing an event in the story writers forum pretty soon — probably today — so if you’re interested, keep an eye down on that end of the forum list. When they’re active, they’re a good chance to meet new people and interact with story writers, and write something yourself if you’re interested (but readers are always welcome). Open invite to everyone who likes weight gain fic! Should be fun.
3 weeks

Anyone there talk?

PhoenixChimera:
What I don’t get is why things are going backwards so fast.
I have never known anyone like myself, we didn’t even have gays where I came from.
Evidently, either I am wrong or all of society. The majority is law.

Munchies:
Okay, so you have lost me, love.

Your profile says you are in Leeds, England. Idk if you are there or near there, but it seems that there is a thriving gay community:

visitleeds.co.uk/lgbtq/

Do you get out much? What are you doing to find and build a friend group?

Attacked 6 times, stopped going out.
That was 2 years ago.
As for the point about first thing said being trans-that is usually how people start, something like “you’re a tr***y” instead hello. Not much you can do when put into that position-say no and lying and say yes and get that nonsense.
1 week

Anyone there talk?

PhoenixChimera:
What I don’t get is why things are going backwards so fast.
I have never known anyone like myself, we didn’t even have gays where I came from.
Evidently, either I am wrong or all of society. The majority is law.

Munchies:
Okay, so you have lost me, love.

Your profile says you are in Leeds, England. Idk if you are there or near there, but it seems that there is a thriving gay community:

visitleeds.co.uk/lgbtq/

Do you get out much? What are you doing to find and build a friend group?

PhoenixChimera:
Attacked 6 times, stopped going out.
That was 2 years ago.
As for the point about first thing said being trans-that is usually how people start, something like “you’re a tr***y” instead hello. Not much you can do when put into that position-say no and lying and say yes and get that nonsense.

Understandible. Are you seeking out trans-friendly spaces online? Like spaces specifically for trans people?
1 week
123   loading