General

Stuffing feedee friends or strangers?

Strayguard:
Just a random thought that came to me. When you do an online feeding session are you typically friends with the feedee (or at least talk occasionally) or are you just throwing money at strangers? To me it feels like you should know the feedee a little bit before doing that but seems like that's not what happens.

its always friends for me, having someone close to you encourage you feels more trusting, + they can tease you later for how pudgy you're getting
1 month

I wouldn’t want to be fed by a stranger I’d want to be potentially romantically involved or at the very least friends with the person.
1 month

Strayguard:
Just a random thought that came to me. When you do an online feeding session are you typically friends with the feedee (or at least talk occasionally) or are you just throwing money at strangers? To me it feels like you should know the feedee a little bit before doing that but seems like that's not what happens.

Dawngainer:
its always friends for me, having someone close to you encourage you feels more trusting, + they can tease you later for how pudgy you're getting

That does sound so much better. The trust part is pretty big but never took in the teasing element, probably easier with someone you see/talk to more consistently lol.
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:
I wouldn’t want to be fed by a stranger I’d want to be potentially romantically involved or at the very least friends with the person.

That makes complete sense. Guess from the little I saw I assumed most ppl did this stuff with strangers online but it might just be the opposite.
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:

Strayguard:
That makes complete sense. Guess from the little I saw I assumed most ppl did this stuff with strangers online but it might just be the opposite.

I'd say it's fairly even. It depends on your attitudes towards feedism. Is it just a fun activity to do or is it something more intimate? I don't think either view is better. It just is.
1 month

id want to get to know whoever was stuffing me first. its too dangerous to just have anyone stuff you.

i dont need anything more than friendship tho
1 month

I should probably clarify a bit I don’t think I’d want to do the online feeder/feedee bit. I’d want it to personal. I just feel like I can fend for myself for eating good. A feeder in my eyes would just push me a bit more all the time, I have a huge appetite but sometimes I’m pretty inconsistent, hence my recent weight loss which is whatever
1 month

so it has been a while since I used FF I deleted my account and came back on because I got catfished by someone on this platform named gettingbig76 I made a Youtube video on them because they were impersonating another feedee model and I brought it to there attention but that fucked me up so much I so I was seeking another way to find feedees and I met one on Feabie. She is only doing online stuffing sessions which is annoying if I'm going to be honest. So I have already been looking elsewhere and found another one who wants to be fed in person. Overall to me half of the so-called feedees on fantasy feeder aren't feedees but scammers. They know all you can run into are feeders who will do anything to get to feed you so they prey on you as another feedee or gainer. It's hopeless I have taken some time to think about all of this for a while now and I still wanna hope that there is a feedee or gainer women in my area but chances are looking pretty slim.
1 week

WarriorFeederNYC:
so it has been a while since I used FF I deleted my account and came back on because I got catfished by someone on this platform named gettingbig76 I made a Youtube video on them because they were impersonating another feedee model and I brought it to there attention but that fucked me up so much I so I was seeking another way to find feedees and I met one on Feabie. She is only doing online stuffing sessions which is annoying if I'm going to be honest. So I have already been looking elsewhere and found another one who wants to be fed in person. Overall to me half of the so-called feedees on fantasy feeder aren't feedees but scammers. They know all you can run into are feeders who will do anything to get to feed you so they prey on you as another feedee or gainer. It's hopeless I have taken some time to think about all of this for a while now and I still wanna hope that there is a feedee or gainer women in my area but chances are looking pretty slim.

Oookay? And what was the point of this post?

Assuming you are right about the number of "real" feedees (you aren't, but for the sake of argument, we will pretend you are), the other half of the feedees won't flock to you. You come off as jaded and angry. That's woman-repellant.

Last time we spoke, I told you to slow your roll and take the time to get to know people. It looks like you haven't done that. You are still rushing to find a feedee to fatten up. All that will do is scare off the good feedees and attract scammers.
1 week
123   loading