General

How to deal with negativity

Please stop the philosophy/politics derail.
1 week

Wow okay uhh this all definitely took a turn, but I really appreciate the kind words, and all of your efforts to quell my negative feelings; both the succinct and in depth responses to the OP. I’m glad I could turn to the community for support and will keep all of your comments in mind if these circumstances emerge again. As the administrator said, if this thread continues we should keep away from Philosophical/Politcal theory to keep things friendly. That being said there are reasons at large in society that contribute to fatphobic behavior, but I digress, as to keep this tame and respectful to the site administrator’s wishes. I hope to hear more from all of you throughout the site, and hope everyone is doing well, staying healthy and positive, and look forward to interacting with you all in the chat and so forth. Please don’t hesitate to DM me if you’d wish to continue the conversation going in any merit, but i would say let’s definitely keep it on topic lol. Have a good night everyone 🌙😴🛌
1 week

If your okay with your weight then tick good. If someone is making fun humiliating you regardless of why, tell them to mind their own business and if I want your opinion i will ask for it. If it out of concern say I appreciate your concern yes I have put on weight but it's not anything serious and I am not concerned.
1 week
123   loading