General

Your passion/ favorite hobby

My favorite hobbies is mainly within computer tech

I usually spend far too much on PC components, assembly, modding, overclocking and other things

There is also days I play around with Raspberry Pi (think of it as very tiny PCs on a circuit board) and do fun things with it

Other than that, I am very much for PC gaming. Its everything from MMOs, RPGs, FPS or setting up a server for the current months obsession in a survival game with friends
1 month

Ditzy:
I have had a guitar repair side business for many years and I love to take a guitar that has been neglected and bring it back to playing condition.
I do most any stringed instrument'
I enjoy helping my Dad with his drag cars and other cars in his collection. Growing up I was always in the garage with him so that where my love of cars came from.
My Dad is also a gunsmith. I repair and refinish the wood for him.

What an interesting range of hobbies! I used to attend drag racing meets years ago here in the UK. My buddy used to run a '57 Chevy Bel Air with a 427 CI at the meets and on the road as well. I recall seeing Don Garlits (Big Daddy) from FLA at Blackbushe airport in the early 70's. Top Fuellers running on nitromethane a fantastic spectacle - flame burn outs at Santa Pod after dark - wow! Nowadays I build model steam engines and attend rallies for the full size ones. Fairground (Showmans) steamers are very impressive especially when powering the rides after dark. Presume similar in the USA?
1 month

Having hobbies is a good thing.
I couldn't imagine not having something to tinker or work on.
1 month

Playing guitar and (a bit of) bass; weight lifting; reading and learning: science, history, mythology of different cultures; food and cooking, and of course eating. Lol
1 month

Motorcycling - Take a relaxed ride, don't rush!Feeling the suspension working under your weight, braking and accelerating of yours, the bikes (and the passengers) mass.

Sports - To keep myself fit I like to bike and swim. Especially swimming is the number one when you're fat.
4 weeks

MarshmallowMinotaur:
Playing guitar and (a bit of) bass; weight lifting; reading and learning: science, history, mythology of different cultures; food and cooking, and of course eating. Lol

MM - which are some of your favorite cultural mythologies?
4 weeks

I'm horrible with hobbies, I keep picking up new hobbies and putting others aside for a while, circling back after some time, trying to keep active in too many at once, and always dumping too much money yet while operating on a shoestring budget.

Current main hobbies are gaining and paintball.

Background hobbies that are always going to some degree are cars and Jeeps, motorcycles, cooking/food/alcohol, hiking, photography, and listening to metal.

Hobbies that are currently sidelined but will be resumed again and again over the years include target shooting (firearms and air guns, separately), RC cars, PC gaming, dirt bikes, airsoft, mountain biking, fishing, camping/backpacking, archery, and probably a few more I'm forgetting at the moment.

I also have a tendency to collect things in my hobbies that aren't even worth much, so I have numerous airsoft replicas and several mountain bikes and 3 old Jeeps, and a dozen RC cars, and a dozen vintage paintball markers, and so on and so on. I'm going to have to figure out downsizing at some point...
3 weeks

When I was a kid I enjoyed writing, I wrote a lot of stories and loved reading. My passion for it has sort of faded but every now and then people will come across a few stories I’ve wrote and encourage me to start back up. I want to get back into it. But lately I’ve been enjoying the Nintendo, I love Animal Crossing New Horizon. I’ve also downloaded so cozy styled games something to ease the mind and just pass time. I also enjoy ridding.. just enjoying the views and watching the sunset.

There’s tons of other things I enjoy but this forum would get really long. 😂
3 weeks

Pretty big into video games,I own a Xbox,PC, PlayStation.I mainly play on PC and run StarCraft 2.Also like to collect miniatures,Fallout,and Warhammer.
3 weeks

AgaMcBees:
Share your passions or hobbies here! I want to know what everyone likes to do, and what you're working on!
I am an esports enjoyer, and I love history. I have been doing my own personal research and I'm contemplating writing my own article on a topic I really think needs covered!

I love video games, cosplaying and doing arts and crafts. I'm trying to learn to sew so I can make my own sexy cosplays.
2 weeks
1234   loading