Gaining

Are there any dominant feedees/gainers?

Me ! Me ! Me !
I like it in a sense of feeling like a king type of thing, falling under body worship in a sense (also including degradation/humiliation of the feeder) ^^ I’m discovering that these kinds of reverse roles are more rare but they are the highest on my list :3
2 months

I have both dom and sub fantasies concerning encouragers.

So far as dom fantasies go, I particularly like the idea of sitting on his face, squashing him, spanking his ass, keeping him in chastity or getting him to make me meals while I’m fully clothed and he is either naked or skimpily clad, possibly in a French maid’s outfit or something feminine smiley.
2 months

I wonder if the size of the feedee plays a factor, I'm a switch so my opinion may be biased but I feel more dominant as Im currently more muscular and just a hair over 220, but I could definitely see myself being more submissive as I got bigger and less mobile. I feel like by the time a feedee gets to immobility it would almost be impossible not to be the submissive one as your entire life would be dependent on your feeder. Though those are just my thoughts
2 months

SumoSized:
I wonder if the size of the feedee plays a factor, I'm a switch so my opinion may be biased but I feel more dominant as Im currently more muscular and just a hair over 220, but I could definitely see myself being more submissive as I got bigger and less mobile. I feel like by the time a feedee gets to immobility it would almost be impossible not to be the submissive one as your entire life would be dependent on your feeder. Though those are just my thoughts

It depends on the dynamic. If you've ever seen an episode of My 600 Lbs. Life where the person does not want to cooperate with losing weight, you'll see it's not unheard of for the immobile one to boss everyone else around
2 months
123   loading