Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

On some mornings i’ll wake up on my side and feel my double chin pressed against the top of my boobs, waking up to that makes my day smiley
2 weeks

Now that it's summer and weather is fairly hot, I have noticed that I get sweaty a lot more easily than I used to do. Of course there could be lots of different reasons for this, but I guess the main one is weight.
1 week

Today I took the van to get it washed. At this place, which is a hand car wash, you stay in your vehicle until the very end and then step out for interior cleaning. When I returned to my vehicle, the employees had moved my seat forward, which is understandable, but they also adjusted the steering wheel from its usual tilt, which allows me to fit inside. I moved the seat back, but when I got in, my belly piled up on the wheel and blew the car horn for a solid 3 seconds. 🤣
1 week

I've piled on 30+ lbs in under the past two years and the decrease in stamina/nimbleness is wild. I just moved to the country where I like to go on walks and was reminded at how big I've gotten when I went uphill and barely made it without huffing and puffing and sweating the whole way.
1 week

Looking at new mattresses yesterday was not a happy experience. Needed my hubby to help me get off of trial lay downs as salesman watched me roll my fat body side to side…. Made a decision quickly so we could get out of the store….
1 week

I went to a little get together over the weekend and someone had a new like lawn chair swing thing, I was going to sit in it and eat my food and the person who owned it yelled out to me it has a 350 lbs weight limit, I looked down at my belly and just said yeah nah and laughed they then asked how much I did weigh and I said 480 last I checked there eyes just went big and they walked away like alright lol
1 week

Shirts are getting tighter, my appetite is getting increased.
6 days
2324252627   loading