Gaining

The wall test

McKaty wrote:
My toes touch but I have a very thick trim around the base of the wall. I so can't wait to try this at someone else's house.

Did you ever manage to try this?
11 years

The wall test

paigehere wrote:
Boobs touched first, then toes and unstuffed belly. Haha I need to get to work!!

Indeed! But don't think of it as "work". Think of it as living your dream.
11 years

The wall test

but what if it's just because your boobs are that big??? lol
11 years

The wall test

nerdy girl wrote:

hehe i think that´s the sexiest touch then first boobs then very lsightly only the belly touches the wall when stuffed :-)
always find a soft belly sexy but morre boobs than belly is way sexier for me hehe despite the fact when a girl is stuffed when the belly goes beyond the boobs hehe that is great and i could say wow you little fatty look at you soon your belly will outgrew your boobs ...youo shouldn´t eat thaaat ^^ much lazy girl ;-)

well ic should ry this test but i bet without 10kg more my toes will touch easily :-/
11 years

The wall test

there's ton's of room before the wall with my tummy I just wondered if the "girls" being that big counted lol
11 years

The wall test

nerdy girl wrote:

That's awesome!
11 years

The wall test

nerdy girl wrote:
there's ton's of room before the wall with my tummy I just wondered if the "girls" being that big counted lol

Maybe you should take the "Fence Test"! (Requires a fence lower than your breasts but higher than your belly)
11 years

The wall test

Finally illustrated this thing:

askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/walltest.html
11 years

The wall test

MassiveT wrote:
Love the illustration, can quite proudly say I am so so close to being that last picture, toes are a good few inches away from the wall hehe

Nice! Plan to get as big as her?
11 years

The wall test

Belly and toes touch at the same time. Getting there slowly and fatter
11 years
23456   loading