Fat experiences

Does everyone here get turned on by fat or gaining?

Years ago when I was an active gainer the act of getting fat was a turn on for me.
My BF's fat body is always turning me on these days.
There is not one part of his body that isn't hot. smiley
1 week

I could take it or leave it.

I'd rather have a happy partner than anything else.
1 week

Ever since I was young I have been naturally attracted to fat women, gaining and big bellies. Nothing turns me on more than seeing an attractive woman packing on the pounds and becoming fatter and fatter. I have also been turned on by my own weight gain. And I just love big bellies, especially when a woman shows hers off.
1 week

BigFA:
Ever since I was young I have been naturally attracted to fat women, gaining and big bellies. Nothing turns me on more than seeing an attractive woman packing on the pounds and becoming fatter and fatter. I have also been turned on by my own weight gain. And I just love big bellies, especially when a woman shows hers off.

Ditto to the tenth power!
1 week

Somewhat by fat but especially by gaining. The two are obviously connected - if you gain your getting fatter. I think its the body transformation that is the real turn on. This is both on others and on myself. What I did not realize what a turn on gaining your self was. I'm amazed about how the feel of new fat and tightening clothes is just so alluring.
1 week

100%. When I first started gaining weight. That’s all I thought about
1 week

Definitely. I have had a few girlfriends in the past that would inevitably plump up One in particular was quite active. A New city, a new job and soon she and even I began gaining weight. I fantasied about us both becoming bigger.
1 week

I had never have any issue being skinny and sex. I had a lot. But definitely I think being fat, which I'm working towels that goal, it would improve my sexuality and pleasure with my body. I looove big guys, I always have chubbu boyfriends and seeing myself fat definitely turned me on a lot
1 week

Me for sure. I enjoy eating lots of food.
1 week

I really like before and after photos of once-thin men who became fat. Or the photos of men who were skinny, puny, bairdless little teenagers who have now grown into stocky adults with big bear belly, nice beards and big, thick arms.

I have of course always liked bigger men, but I don't like it if they are too big, and for me it has to be well proportioned. So it depends on what type of fat in men. Anyway, I've always been addicted to fat and gaybears.

Otherwise I don't want to gain any more weight. It's disabling for running and climbing mountains (I like hiking and landscape photos) And socially I'm not ready to be judged by thin people, since I don't have great relationships with others in general.
4 days
2345   loading