General

Recent return to yugioh

Fivv:
Yeah it’s mucho pain at first your like you fool I’ll beat you with this and then reality sets in.

For sure. Also, Lava Golem into Super Polymerization is triple the pain: removal of opponent's monster, burn for 1000 and use it for fusion.

Btw getting into the TCG now, picked up The Grand Creators and Power of the Elements. Pulled 5 Exosister monsters and some of their support (my targets), torrential and solemn strike. And managed to get two of the Tearlaments (planning to play pure Tear).
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

thats cool tearlaments sounds broke back at the momment. Ive not played the tcg seriously ever I think but ive still got a fair few cards. Most of them are from around gx so i have stuff like goyo and stardust. Unfortunately if i wanted to get a deck I like like traptrix or ghostricks itd be kinda pricey
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

Fivv:
thats cool tearlaments sounds broke back at the momment. Ive not played the tcg seriously ever I think but ive still got a fair few cards. Most of them are from around gx so i have stuff like goyo and stardust. Unfortunately if i wanted to get a deck I like like traptrix or ghostricks itd be kinda pricey

We have stores here that seem to still sell the old packs from time to time, or put cards from random archetypes into a new pack. Like for eg. The Grand Creators had just one Virtual World card (I drew a two of).
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

That’s cool I’d have to check but as far as I’m aware there aren’t any similar stores round me.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

Fivv:
That’s cool I’d have to check but as far as I’m aware there aren’t any similar stores round me.

So for eg. the recent pack Battle of Chaos had 4 Ghostrick cards.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

I did hear something about new ghost trick support.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

Fivv:
I did hear something about new ghost trick support.

I was finding Battle of Chaos even in Walmart and ToysR'Us recently
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

maybe its not as ubiquitous in the UK but it could very well also be that its not in the places i normally go.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

Fivv:
maybe its not as ubiquitous in the UK but it could very well also be that its not in the places i normally go.

Yea, that's fair. Now diving into the details for deckbuilding, card review and choice. Gonna have to find the right balance between casual and competitive. I might play some higher tier meta decks just to understand how they work.
1 year

Recent return to yugioh

Fair enough playing meta decks to figure out how to break them is fun as long as getting the pieces aren’t too expensive given the cost of some staples. I’ve never really played a physical card game casually or compet mainly collect for the card art and just collecting in general. It’s why I have a fair amount of yugioh and Pokémon cards, one of the coolest cards I got from a pack was call of the haunted as a child. Was pretty disappointed to learn it didn’t sup up zombie cards.
1 year
2345   loading